User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [DP18] New Vehicroid

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    So, now "Roid" is an archetype? I don't really like it.
    I would have preferred it to be "ROID", just like "HERO" and "FROG", to prevent other cards, like "Speedroid" cards, "Magical Android", "Elemental HERO Necroid Shaman" and "Necroid Synchro" to fall under it.

The card itself is good. Good defence (especially if summoned with "Vehicroid Connection Zone", which I hope will be searchable in the near future), summons monsters from even the Extra Deck, and doesn't clog the field thanks to the last line of effect, making it the first Legacy support to actually consider the fact that we are in the link era and non-link monsters suck becouse of the one-extra-monster-zone rule.
    "Roid" has been an archetype since 2006, dude. Your way late to be complaining. Speedroids were intended as a sub-archetype to "Roid".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, sorry, it didn't came out the way I intended.
    I already knew "roid" was an archetype back in the days, but I really don't like the fact that Speedroid and other random cards fall under the "roid" archetype, so until the end I thought they would have changed it to "ROID", to give them an identity.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speedroids aren't random. They were always meant to be a sub-archetype reference to the original deck.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone here tell by the new Vehecroid's placement if we can expect the usual pattern of 4 new cards and 3 relevant reprints for "roids"?

If so, we still have 3 cards for them in this pack.

Also, this pack keeps getting better and better for me!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Speedroids aren't random. They were always meant to be a sub-archetype reference to the original deck.
    Adds to the Fusion wordplay.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    quit yer bitching, not every set has to be format defining
    Seconding the Kaiser on this one.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Koalas will get support sooner than Neos.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was that Honesty Neos card a few months ago. But yeah, not what people were expecting.

Did Gagagas ever amount to something? They got Head at some point.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post
    There was that Honesty Neos card a few months ago. But yeah, not what people were expecting.

Did Gagagas ever amount to something? They got Head at some point.
    Depends on your definition of "something" I suppose
    they were a viable deck, but nothing particularly special and certainly nothing competitive. I typically saw Machu Mach OTK's and That's about it

sad thing, I would have loved to use them......if it wasn't for that stupid fucking name of theirs.

They can use anything Rank 1-9 giving them an absurd toolbox to draw from......but only R4NK matters and everything does THAT better
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Depends on your definition of "something" I suppose
    they were a viable deck, but nothing particularly special and certainly nothing competitive. I typically saw Machu Mach OTK's and That's about it

sad thing, I would have loved to use them......if it wasn't for that stupid fucking name of theirs.

They can use anything Rank 1-9 giving them an absurd toolbox to draw from......but only R4NK matters and everything does THAT better
    They can also make Rank 10's. Not that it matters tho, because R4NK outclasses everything. But it was fun making an extra deck with the best monsters from each rank.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Adds to the Fusion wordplay.

- - - Updated - - -

Seconding the Kaiser on this one.
    For me, this set is terribly disappointing for being a Duelist Pack with tons of new cards and not a single new card that any of the duelists being focused on ever actually used-and they've got a shift ton of cards waiting to come out! This is getting stupid. Last year's Duelist Pack only had 10 new cards but at least 5 of them were actual cards that were used in the anime. We actually got Dark Sanctuary! A card Kaiba used in Battle CIty and 2 cards Yugi used against Atem in the final duel. Most of the cards in this set are... okay. If your going to give priority to game original cards over long-waiting(decade+) anime cards they better be worth it.