User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [V JUMP] It Begins

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[V JUMP] It Begins

https://ygorganization.com/vjmp-circuit-break/So you want to know what Revolver plays? Dragons. Dragons made of Guns. Keep in mind the picks we have aren’t HQ enough for some cards, so keep checking back.Magnuvullet DragonArtvullet DragonAnesvullet DragonVarrel Lord DragonLINK-4 DARK Dragon-Type Link Effect MonsterATK 3000Link: 4Links: Left, Right, Bottom Left, Bottom Right3> Effect Monsters(1) This card cannot be targeted by monster effects.(2) Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; that monster loses 500 ATK and DEF. Your opponent cannot activate the effects of cards in response to this effect’s activation.(3) During the beginning of a damage step in which this card attacks an opponent’s monster: Gain control of that opponent’s monster, placing it at one of this card’s Link Points, but that monster is sent to the Graveyard during the next turn’s End Phase.Cards that Support “Vullet” Decksragonic DiagramDark HoleQuick Revolve (in CIBR)Squib Draw (in CIBR)Cards for assembling materials for “Varrel Lord Dragon”Return to the FrontlinesRed-Eyes Darkness Metal DragonSniffing Dragon (in CIBR)Gateway Dragon (in CIBR)Other Link Monsters:Akashic MagicianTwin Triangle MagicianV Jump Recommanded “Vullet” Deck1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon3 True King Agnimazud, the Vanisher1 Dogoran, the Made Flame Kaiju3 Gateway Dragon3 Magnuvullet Dragon3 Artvullet Dragon3 Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring3 Sniffing Dragon3 Anesvullet Dragon3 Squib Draw3 Quick Revolve1 Monster Reborn3 Terraforming3 Dragonic Diagram1 Dark Hole3 Return to the Frontlines2 Varrel Lord Dragon1 Firewall Dragon1 Topologic Bomber Dragon1 Stargrail Warrior Ningirsu2 Decode Talker1 Gaia Saber the Virtual Knight1 Akashic Magician3 Twin Triangle Dragon3 Proxy DragonMetaphys RagnarokMetaphys Tyrant DragonMetaphys DaedalusMetaphys NephthysMetaphys FactorMetaphys DimensionYEY MORE METAPHYS STUFF
    Last edited by Dread Kaiser; 17th May 2017 at 06:47 AM.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mandatory steal effect... has science gone too far?

Also, dragons fused with guns are very sexy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So apparently, their playstyle is like the monsters are bullets and the links are the guns that shoot them. That is simply the most badass thing i've ever seem in my life.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So.... metaphys is an actual theme now? But its doesn't seem to have more extra deck monsters. Also we are getting 2 cyber dark monsters and one spell. We are also getting a bonding spell and trap as well as a level 5 monster. And a roid monster + normal spell.

The vullets seem kinda interesting tbh. That boss monster seems fun since it can literally steal a monster, have it become his slave and when the term ends, the slave commits suicide. They even have a quick play spell that summons one and a quick play spell thats a literal advance draw that triggers their floating effect. However their other effects only trigger when targeted by varell lord dragon.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gun Dragons thats dragons with low levels + more cybedark support = got me a hybrid already

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those metaphys monsters look like and have a similar theme of banishing like lightrays. Lightray grepher is probably going to be a staple in that deck. Also, they got a tuner, maybe they'll get another synchro.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm liking those Metaphys monsters. More pleb dragons are realizing wyrm just makes more sense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DAMNNNNN....We can finally use Cards of Sanctity where it actually benefits you. Of course they got Left Arm Offering and Gold Sarcophagus to abuse too.

Metaphys is also perhaps one of the few decks that can survive a fucking Infernal Temptest thanks to their trap.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, light grepher seems like a staple since he can banish from the deck. We do need an allure of lights though. You could potentially make a 60 card varient with snow though which i guess is alright. The field spell does help them not be dead in hand since you can summon one without a tribute. If i would try this deck, i will follow the OCG banlist since they have macro and d-fissure at 3 which synergizes with these guys. You could trade-in one of the monsters while cosmos or fissure is on the field to draw 2 and set up their effects next turn. A problem i seem to have found is that there are only 2 monsters that can special summon them. Ragnarok summons from deck but needs to deal damage first. Tyrant dragon on the other hand summons one from hand.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hum, macro and d fissure are quite interesting indeed. Combine either of them with the draw effect of watterfall of dragon souls and you can go super plus. Also deadalus has great sinergy with sacred swords of seven stars.