Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [OCG] Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[OCG] Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance

[OCG] Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance

The fifth Structure Deck R has been announced, and it’s certainly one no one was expecting!

ストラクチャーデッキR -神光の波動- Structure Deck R -Shinkou no Hadou- (Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance)
    Release Date: September 23rd, 2017
    Includes:

• 40 Card Structure Deck
    • 1 Special Included Card (Ultra Rare)
    • 1 Special Token Card
    • 1 Official Rule Book
    • 1 Playmat & Playing Guide

Note: This Deck’s name seems to be a play on 閃光の波動, the 11th Structure Deck never released in the TCG, centered around “Sanctuary in the Sky” and Life Gain and Counter Trap related tactics.

Source:https://ygorganization.com/sowillthi...ainsetimports/

Oh, come on! "Let's do Darkworld and Ancient Sanctuary and finish up some of the support that has been wanting on both sides."

"No, I have a better idea, even though we just released new Darkworld cards, lets do generic Surge of Radiance and Curse of Darkness instead! Let's waste an entire year of Structure Deck R with this!"

"Yes, I am sure that's what everybody has been hoping for a long time. Good save, there. We almost had a logical disaster."
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 26th May 2017 at 10:51 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As always for new cards can't wait to see what comes out...

Guiding Ariadne reprint in here likely along with a new pendulum to complete the scales perhaps?

Counter Traps reprints gonna be deep in here. Ill lose my shit if we see a Solemn Brigade here (Judgment, Strike, Warning...Scolding to replace Judgment for TCG if we get it)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if we'll get that "Sanctuary in the Sky" retrain everyone wanted.

Personally I'm hoping for new generic Fairy support that can push Melodious a little further.
    Cubic, Cyber Angel, Gimmick Puppet, Lunalight, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician, Phantom Knights, Predaplant, Qli, Raidraptor, Speedroid, Supreme King Magician, Windwitch

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XBrain130 View Post

Personally I'm hoping for new generic Fairy support that can push Melodious a little further.
    Depending on how it works, it might also push Trickstars into the meta. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if this new stuff here is meant to synergize with them.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Oh, come on! "Let's do Darkworld and Ancient Sanctuary and finish up some of the support that has been wanting on both sides."

"No, I have a better idea, even though we just released new Darkworld cards, lets do generic Surge of Radiance and Curse of Darkness instead! Let's waste an entire year of Structure Deck R with this!"

"Yes, I am sure that's what everybody has been hoping for a long time. Good save, there. We almost had a logical disaster."
    They Wanted a challenge...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's hope that deck synergize with Ancient Fairy Dragon effects.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is OF COURSE "The Sanctuary in the Sky" support meant to work with "Warrior of Zera" and his LIGHT counterparts. The next Structure Deck will be "Pandemonium" support that will push Mazera DeVille in the meta. And after all this, we'll get the first Structure Deck centered around rituals, to give "Zera the Mant" the archetype it deserves.
    ... Okay, I know, it's not happening. "Warrior of Zera" support is at least possible, but a ritual-centered Structure Deck? Don't even think about that, Konami will never aknowledge the existence of rituals.

Just to say something In Topic, I'm not really looking forward for this deck. Sanctuary in the Sky is cool and works well with my beloved Cloudians, but I don't like counter-traps/negations-centered decks. They're boring to play and frustrating to duel against. The only exception being Buster Blader becouse, well, he is Buster Blader.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! I'm really surprised that this is the next Structure Deck R we will get. This is the Structure R I wanted the most since last year, in fact I was expecting it after the Felgrand Structure since Konami appeared to be releasing them in order since The Dark Emperor backwards, and after the Felgrand deck Surge of Radiance was the next and next Curse of Darkness, but when they released the Dino Structure before I lost all my hopes of seeing it, I was expecting the Lord of the Storm Structure to be the next one.

But now I am really happy since I was waiting for a Structure that boosts Fairies with the generic support they deserve (and because the TCG never cared to release Surge of Radiance, which bothered me a bit), a retrained and decent "Sanctuary in the Sky", and support for Counter Fairies, I expect all the Solemn cards and the best counter traps are here to abuse them. I also expect the rest of The Agents, but those may not be here, also a retrained "Voltanis the Adjudicator" wouldn't be bad. I expect that this one is better than the Dinos one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like we're going backwards in terms of reconstructing SDs. I guess this is nice. I know of someone who will be very pleased with this.

But this is, yet again, not what I am waiting for. At this rate, I'm going to assume it'll be a few years.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Y'know, it's funny. I picked Voltanis as my avatar, (INTO ZUH BRAINS!!) but I really actually hate Negation/Counter Fairies quite a lot. I like Fairies as a whole, especially big fun complicated ones like Timelords, Ma'at, Winged Kuriboh LV10, Arcana Forces, Tualatin, Athena, Tethys, Parshath and archtypes like Trickstars, Agents/banish Fairies, Melodious, (In that order) but I hate the counter trap ones. So yeah, I'd much rather see support for light fairies in general than counter trap ones specifically.