User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [SD32] Recoded Alive

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll admit to not seeing much use for the second effect of this card, outside of A) getting a beatstick or B) getting a material for a Link-4 monster; could someone enlighten me as to a better use for the second effect, because it feels like there IS one but I'm missing it.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    I'll admit to not seeing much use for the second effect of this card, outside of A) getting a beatstick or B) getting a material for a Link-4 monster; could someone enlighten me as to a better use for the second effect, because it feels like there IS one but I'm missing it.
    I mean, it allows you to perform a really big attack if your board is set up right, mainly by having another Link monster in your main monster zones. Swing with your properly summoned Code Talker, banish it for the first effect to summon something to the main monster zones thanks to the link markers of the other monster, then, since there's no OPT or "except the turn this card is sent to the GY" clause, banish the trap from the grave to resummon your first Code Talker to another zone your monsters are linked to and attack again. And both Encode and Decode have some ATK gaining effect, neither of which is OPT, so you can really go all-out with it, even moreso if you have multiple of this trap set.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    No, that's most of the use for it, but that isn't bad. It won't help you if you're behind, but it can help you recover your board after a wipe. Plus, free plus one is free plus one.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Why does he have so many band-aids on his foot?
    I think those are clasps or something for his boots.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    This deck sure does have an interesting number of new cards in it.
    The amount is rather unprecedented of a Structure Deck.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Why does he have so many band-aids on his foot?
    That's just them trying to be photo-realistic by having those sections glimmer as if a light source were shining off them due to the angle. Those aren't bandages.

Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post
    Why not?

What's weird is that Decode has blades inside the shoulderpads.
    Er, all I see are his should paldrons. They're pointed for intimidation, etc., but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Thank goodness this is a promo that likely won't show up in the anime...
    It's not a promo. It's one of the Structure Deck's cards. Whether or not it'll show up in the show remains to be seen, but I wouldn't discount it being so just yet.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Er, all I see are his should paldrons. They're pointed for intimidation, etc., but that's it.
    He has three sets of paldrons. The smallest set appears to have knives sticking out of them. pointing downward.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    He has three sets of paldrons. The smallest set appears to have knives sticking out of them. pointing downward.
    Ah, I see it now.

In that case, that makes sense on the grounds that warriors and such tend to have more than one weapon on them, especially the serious ones. They'll have their main one, and they'll have side ones. Concealed knives and daggers are a popular secondary choice for that.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's just them trying to be photo-realistic by having those sections glimmer as if a light source were shining off them due to the angle. Those aren't bandages.

It's not a promo. It's one of the Structure Deck's cards. Whether or not it'll show up in the show remains to be seen, but I wouldn't discount it being so just yet.
    Dammit. Curse my eyesight.
    Sanokal

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    .....he's not talking about the card's artwork though