User Tag List

Thread: Vrains 6~8 Summary (spoilers)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vrains 6~8 Summary (spoilers)

I'm surprised this has been up for 3~5 hours already and the Org hasn't translated it yet. I guess I'll have to do the job myself. Here we go:

Episode 6: Idol!! Blue Angel
    Aoi Zaizen works as Blue Angel, a Charisma Duelist in the Link VRAINS. She publically challenges Playmaker to a Duel in order get her brother's, Akira Zaizen's, attention. However, she gets no response from Playmaker and the one who appears before her instead is...!?

Episode 7: The angel of Hanoi
    Yusaku, feeling that the Knights of Hanoi are the ones behind Blue Angel's case, accepts the Duel to figure out her true colors. However, Playmaker is slowly but steadly cornered. What he didn't expect was that Aoi's determination to be acknowledged by her brother Akira was strong enough to make her cross the line with her Duel.

Episode 8: He who manipulates the wind
    No summary, just a title.
    ------
    The 7th summary is saying Blue Angel's Duel did some irrepairable damage but I'm a bit iffy about that considering how early we are in the show. That said, these summaries tell me that Aoi is a lot less sane than we expected her to be.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really enjoyed Go's spotlight, but now it Blue's turn.

I wonder, will she face Spector, or is that something else? Either way, I hope she Duels next episode, which I suspect she will, based on episode 8's title.

There seems to be some serious issues with Aoi and her family, though. First off, it looks like her brother is her guardian, so where are the parents (so far, everyone in the principle cast seems to be lack them)? On top of that, her brother is a workaholic who doesn't spend time at home with his family as he should, and Aoi resents that. Thing is, she letting those feeling drive in a dangerous direction.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GO and Goukis were a pleasant surprise to watch. But I'm excited for Trickstars. Too bad though when Blue Angel loses and fails to capture Ignis from Playmaker, bro Akira will loathe her even more
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    GO and Goukis were a pleasant surprise to watch. But I'm excited for Trickstars. Too bad though when Blue Angel loses and fails to capture Ignis from Playmaker, bro Akira will loathe her even more
    Yeah. Like I mentioned earlier, this isn't gonna end as well for Blue as it did for Go.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, spoiler for episode 6 below

Spoiler Alert!
    So apparently Aoi and Akira are not siblings, but in-laws.
    And Aoi's issue with Akira feels more like she is trying to make him acknowledge her as a proper duelist. Since he constantly tries to make her stop dueling, considering it dangerous for her.
    This makes me think that something must have happened in the past with Aoi's sister (Akira's wife), since she is not shown (maybe an accident while dueling). And that probably made Akira upset about Aoi dueling.
    Apparently Aoi feels like her brother doesn't trust her, since he tells her to stop trying to be an Idol (which also makes it clear that he knows that she is Blue Angel and she knows that he knows).

Lets see what happens.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. I definitely would have never picked all of that up.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    義理の妹 could be either stepsister or sister-in-law. Since Akira's wife is newhere to be soon so far, I assume it's the former.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Registered User ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vrains is looking promising, can't wait for these next few episodes.