User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official News Card Reveals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if the spirit pack new themes gonna support the new duel terminal series of the star grail and the crawlers..as in tribe force like nekroz and ritual beast...maybe when vjump officially release we might get some more info...

Except with some mid par six sams....this v jump sucks...the new archetype seem meh and boring...all new cards are either effects on summon or floats....

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by den13 View Post
    I wonder if the spirit pack new themes gonna support the new duel terminal series of the star grail and the crawlers..as in tribe force like nekroz and ritual beast...maybe when vjump officially release we might get some more info...

Except with some mid par six sams....this v jump sucks...the new archetype seem meh and boring...all new cards are either effects on summon or floats....
    not done yet, and it's not quite V JUMP either

also, where have you been? those kind of effects are nothing new

https://ygorganization.com/theresthe...metafornextep/

Yes the official news site news continues, despite the large dump last night.

Link In-Flyer
    Wind Cyberse / Effect
    LV2 0/1800
    You can only Special Summon 1 card with this cardís name with the way written in its (1) effect per turn.
    (1) You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) to a Link Monsterís Link Point on your field.

Security Block
    Spell Quick-Play
    (1) Target 1 Cyberse monster on the field; that monster cannot be destroyed by battle, also neither player takes battle damage. These changes last until the end of this turn.

Cyberse Beacon
    Trap Normal
    You can only activate 1 card with this cardís name per turn.
    (1) If you took battle damage or effect damage from an opponentís card effect this turn: Add 1 Level 4 or lower Cyberse monster from your Deck to your hand.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The spell is almost entirely worse than good ol' Waboku, save for it being a quick-play spell, but since it can't be activated during the damage step, chances are you won't be using it during your turn, especially since it would lock you out of dealing damage to your opponent.

The trap is decent... for now, because there's so little Cyverse support.

And the monster is a classic example of a simplistic summon from hand card that wouldn't be at all interesting save for the fact that it's the all-important Cyverse type.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Despite Yusaku getting a structure deck, he still gets main deck monsters in this set, I knew it would happen, but I feel his support is so much more compared to the other characters, but what can be done he is the protagonist and as for the cards themselves they are interesting. The trap is slow and level restricted for some reason. The spell is alright I guess it protects from batlle, but also prevents all damage, effect and battle. I can totally see him using this against Aoi to block the tricksters effect damage, now that I think about it not taking damage is pretty darn good and can allow you to play slower and not risk being OTKed. The monster is interesting and an effect I expected to see at some point, but I doubt I will run it in a cyberse deck since back-up secretary is better for many reasons.

Now we wait for two more Yusaku cards and the card between The Gouki and Trickster which might be Dark Angel.
    Last edited by haloichigo1; 15th June 2017 at 05:04 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More Six Samurai? Really? :/

Still waiting to see if Konami will abandon Ritual monsters again for the third main set in a row. And they were doing so good during Arc-V era.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 15th June 2017 at 05:09 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    More Six Samurai? Really? :/

Still waiting to see if Konami will abandon Ritual monsters again for the third main set in a row. And they were doing so good during Arc-V era.
    Of course they are. Blue monsters are link monsters. Ritual monsters don't need extra monster zones? Well, we don't need ritual monsters either. Buy the new shit.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    Despite Yusaku getting a structure deck, he still gets main deck monsters in this set, I knew it would happen, but I feel his support is so much more compared to the other characters, but what can be done he is the protagonist and as for the cards themselves they are interesting. The trap is slow and level restricted for some reason. The spell is alright I guess it protects from batlle, but also prevents all damage, effect and battle. I can totally see him using this against Aoi to block the tricksters effect damage, now that I think about it not taking damage is pretty darn good and can allow you to play slower and not risk being OTKed. The monster is interesting and an effect I expected to see at some point, but I doubt I will run it in a cyberse deck since back-up secretary is better for many reasons.

Now we wait for two more Yusaku cards and the card between The Gouki and Trickster which might be Dark Angel.
    Backup Secretary can only SS itself once a turn. Besides, her, Boot Staggaurt, and Link In-Flyer being able to get themselves out of the hand and onto the field for more Materials plays into how Links/Cyberse work. Even though they are similar (it should be obvious why they can't be completely the same), they each have something to offer for being used together. Part of that is positive redundancy.

You'd probably use 3 Backup Secretary, 2 Boot Stagguard, and 1 or 2 Link In-Flyer, with numbers adjusted to fit play style and needs. They all have a place in a Cyberse Deck, including Balancer Lord.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't get why Beacon needs to be a trap that needs you to take damage first. It's just ROTA for Cyberse.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They probably just don't want this to bounce around the banlist as ROTA did. Either that or this is futureproofing for potentially gamebreaking Cyberses to come.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the era of Extra Monster Zone, Six Samurai get a Fusion whose summoning method is like a Link 3 Link Summon.

Why didn't they make it a Link monster instead, with at least one downward pointing arrow? Such a missed opportunity to help old themes cope with new rules.

I mean, we were lacking a Fusion Six Sam for the sake of completeness and all, but it could have been a regular, Fusion summonable, 2 material one instead.
    Last edited by Link-0; 15th June 2017 at 02:17 PM.