User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: (TCG) Legendary Dragon Decks

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Dark Paladin" and the shitty "Flame Swordsman" fusions come to mind.

Or it's the fusion version of "Timaeus" to go with the rest of the cards being reprinted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Timaeus The Knight of Destiny makes sense to be the 11th.
    Though I suspect Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon to be the 'new' card for the Dimension Dragons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cant wait to see the other reprints.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeWu View Post
    Timaeus The Knight of Destiny makes sense to be the 11th.
    Though I suspect Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon to be the 'new' card for the Dimension Dragons
    It won't be Wing Dragon. The Yuya deck has 41 in the Main Deck, unlike the others which have 40, so it's going to be a Main Deck Pendulum. To further back this up, the Yuya Deck has a 10 card Extra Deck, while the other 2 (which both are confirmed to have a new Fusion) have an 11 card Extra Deck. Yuya is probably getting a Main Deck Pendulum, not a extra deck hybrid.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watch them be silly and make a Pendulum Ritual to try to give us more reason to use Odd-Eyes Advent. : V
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    "Dark Paladin" and the shitty "Flame Swordsman" fusions come to mind.

Or it's the fusion version of "Timaeus" to go with the rest of the cards being reprinted.
    I think the only Dark Magician that hasn't got a fusion is Dark Magician Knight. I always wanted to see a Timaeus fusion of that. "Rune Sword Dragon" or something like that.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeWu View Post
    It'd fit with what they're saying about the new card, being the last Hybrid in the "OE" arsenal to be released. However, the inconsistency in numbers with the other decks, having a 41 card main deck instead of a 11 card extra deck, would suggest that it's going to be a main deck monster, not an extra deck. Which I have mixed feelings about.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I think the only Dark Magician that hasn't got a fusion is Dark Magician Knight. I always wanted to see a Timaeus fusion of that. "Rune Sword Dragon" or something like that.
    Cool. Fuck all to do with what that post was referring to.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    It'd fit with what they're saying about the new card, being the last Hybrid in the "OE" arsenal to be released. However, the inconsistency in numbers with the other decks, having a 41 card main deck instead of a 11 card extra deck, would suggest that it's going to be a main deck monster, not an extra deck. Which I have mixed feelings about.
    It says it's an Odd-Eyes monster, and that it's a pendulum. So, watch them take Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron (which is notable in that it's a Tuner) and move it from Light's Revenge to this. They already took two Numbers from CP17 and made them promos, so there is some precedent.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder, how likely is that the new cards are completely new, or just new to the TCG territories?

The Atlantis Dragon Deck implies completely new, but as some have done here, the other, two can lead to speculation that they're just reprints.

Of note, this basically takes the spot the Legendary Collections did back when they were making them. Also, to be fair, if it is brand new, the TCG seems to be under some kind of stipulation that prevents them from releasing many brand new cards first outside the realm of Main Set World Premieres, and when they do, it's almost always a stunted number. Each Deck getting one brand new card each seems to fit that maxim.

Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    It says it's an Odd-Eyes monster, and that it's a pendulum. So, watch them take Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron (which is notable in that it's a Tuner) and move it from Light's Revenge to this. They already took two Numbers from CP17 and made them promos, so there is some precedent.
    I feel like, from what they're talking about, it'll be more than just Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron. Still, maybe that feeling is misleading on my part.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Nonsense

Toon Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight

but seriously I expect the fusion to have a "Discard the Eye of Timaeus + X monster from Field" workaround and be for Buster Blader or Dark Magician of Chaos

or maybe it will come with Poison Butterfly so we can finally see that
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.