User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: (TCG) Legendary Dragon Decks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, the now Odd-Eyes monster is definitely a new Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon evolution, and not Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron like I originally thought. But it's still a pendulum monster, and it does something no Odd-Eyes has before. They already have a ritual, fusion, synchro, xyz, pendulum/fusion, pendulum/synchro, an pendulum/xyz... Either it's a Ritual/Pendulum, or it's a straight pendulum evolution of Odd-Eyes, working like Odd-Eyes Phantasma Dragon from the manga (but different).

My hope is it's a link, but I really, really doubt that.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    So, the now Odd-Eyes monster is definitely a new Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon evolution, and not Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron like I originally thought. But it's still a pendulum monster, and it does something no Odd-Eyes has before. They already have a ritual, fusion, synchro, xyz, pendulum/fusion, pendulum/synchro, an pendulum/xyz... Either it's a Ritual/Pendulum, or it's a straight pendulum evolution of Odd-Eyes, working like Odd-Eyes Phantasma Dragon from the manga (but different).

My hope is it's a link, but I really, really doubt that.
    It might be another Fusion/Pendulum Evolution (I hope), but only time will tell us.

A Odd-Eyes Link Monster would be very interesting to see.

"It's not that I fanboy over my waifus, I just keep possession of their souls to my heart's content."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlace View Post
    It might be another Fusion/Pendulum Evolution (I hope), but only time will tell us.

A Odd-Eyes Link Monster would be very interesting to see.
    If we were to get an Odd-Eyes Link monster, that would definitely be interesting. I just hope that it would fix (or mitigate) whatever issues the deck has post Link rulings.

Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    Watch them be silly and make a Pendulum Ritual to try to give us more reason to use Odd-Eyes Advent. : V
    I think I would be okay with this. Would be interesting to have another Ritual, as well as the first Ritual Pendulum monster.

All in all, the new Odd-Eyes monster is downright gorgeous, in my opinion. I love how, like Sleight Magician, it takes ques from Yuya's pendulum.
    Last edited by Yuuri; 9th July 2017 at 02:57 PM.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That new Odd-Eyes looks pretty using Yuya's pendant as its mofit. Better the Cyber Dragon Fusion follows suit and looks as badass as this and the Dark Magician Fusion too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm hoping that out of all 10 reprints in the 10 card Extra Deck of the Yuya deck, I hope we get at least one of these...
    Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon
    Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon
    Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon
    Enlightenment Paladin
    Nirvana High Paladin

We know that the new Odd-Eyes Pendulum monster is a Main Deck monster. The only thing I would like for Odd-Eyes's last gift, is I would love to see a Ritual/Pendulum, which is actually possible.
    The dankest duelist you'll ever meet.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellar28 View Post
    I'm hoping that out of all 10 reprints in the 10 card Extra Deck of the Yuya deck, I hope we get at least one of these...
    Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon
    Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon
    Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon
    Enlightenment Paladin
    Nirvana High Paladin

We know that the new Odd-Eyes Pendulum monster is a Main Deck monster. The only thing I would like for Odd-Eyes's last gift, is I would love to see a Ritual/Pendulum, which is actually possible.
    Enlightenment and Vortex were in PEVO.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm with Constellar. Forget the Link. Give us the first Ritual/Pendulum Odd-Eyes already. We have a regular Ritual Odd-Eyes. Now show us how Ritual/Pendulums function.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I despite the Ritual mechanic actually. So if they would not make it a Ritual, that would be great.

"It's not that I fanboy over my waifus, I just keep possession of their souls to my heart's content."

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlace View Post
    I despite the Ritual mechanic actually. So if they would not make it a Ritual, that would be great.
    And I am always hoping for more Ritual support, so I feel the opposite of you.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've a fondness for Rituals, but honestly them making a Link Monster for the theme might work out better in the long run, as it'd give Odd-Eyes (and related themes) more room to work with.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!