Sup folks?! First off, sorry this video is a little long. I start the video by doing a recap of two tournaments I went to last week. The first is a special tournament my locals put called the Giant Hand tourney. Up for grabs for the first place winner was an ultra rare Number 106: Giant Hand! We had a lot of really good players from all over the state show up and even Billy Brake, Joshua Schmidt, and Jackie Bernal showed up to compete! I played and defeated Josh Schmidt!

I also talk about the 6-10-2017 Seattle Regional I attended and my thoughts on that. I am very glad that the fusion substitute combo is gone forever!!

If you want to get right to the box opening, that starts at 15:15 in the video! The beer drinking starts at 00:11! I pulled a box of Tachyon Galaxy out of storage to see how many of the big elemental dragons I could pull, despite them being rares, I remember them being hard to pull. I hope to also pull a Dracossack, the most famous card in my opinion of the set. See if I do and please enjoy the video!

Please like and subscribe! Thank y'all kindly for watching!
Always remember to drink and play Yugioh responsibly!
Filmed deep in the woods at the foothills of the Cascade mountains outside of Ravensdale, Washington, I, the main man, aka MajorRiot, of LastBestHope, drink beer, open up various Yu-Gi-Oh products while talking about the greatest card game ever, Yugioh and all the ridiculous, fast paced summoning and first turn unbreakable boards. Relive classic sets from all generations of Yu-Gi-Oh and experience first hand accounts and reactions to the cards and card news from a redneck living in the woods. If you like slightly drunk and nuanced Yu-Gi-Oh box openings, and redneck junkyard beer drinking truck driving moonshine bonfire blue collar raccoon cartoon face, then this channel is for you! Please subscribe for more box openings and more beer drinking!