User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (OCG) New V Jump Edition! (and some other things)

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(OCG) New V Jump Edition! (and some other things)

https://ygorganization.com/rememberw...typemeneither/

The July Yu-Gi-Oh! Day for Japan’s been announced, and it’s a chance for more Yusaku swag. And also the identity of next month’s promo card.

Japan’s next Yu-Gi-Oh! Day will be held on July 8th and 9th, and is scheduled to be a Free Duel Format.

You can just freely play three Best of 1 Games at your store.

Participants get these Playmaker & Firewall Dragon Sleeves

One random participant at YGO Day will get this Rubber Duel Field featuring monsters of the Cyberse-Type.

Cyberse Converter is next month’s V Jump Promo

Shueisha will be doing a new Promo Pack that you can order. (Limited Supplies). It features Game Original Link Monster Cards based in the image of Playmaker, Revolver, Go Onizuka and Blue Angel’s Decks!

Cyberse Accelerator
    Link 3 LIGHT Cyberse-Type
    Links: Left, Right, Bottom

Reloader Dragon
    Link 2 DARK Dragon-Type
    Links: Left, Right

Trickstar Bloody Mary
    Link 2 LIGHT Fairy-Type
    Links: Right, Bottom Left

Gouki Destroy Ogre
    Link 4 EARTH Warrior-Type
    Links: Left, Right, Bottom Left, Bottom Right

Ichiban Cafe “Yu-Gi-Oh!” Series ~Legend Duelist~

Another YGO Cafe will be held from August 19th to September 1st, 2017
    Last edited by ThePhotonLegion; 17th June 2017 at 10:29 AM.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, we've been shown a lot more Link monsters than their respective users have used so far. Maybe VRAINS will actually do the right thing for once and just focus on a tight cast of fleshed-out characters instead of throwing in random, ill-fitting, uninteresting and unnecessary people that only appear once and will either make the fans feel like their time was wasted or be upset that these more interesting characters are never going to be further used.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still waiting for Noaki's debut Duel. Also, they can't just recycle the current grab bag of Duelists indefinitely. Nor will they, for that matter.

With regards to the contents of this actual thread, the biggest draw for me is the new Promo Pack. This is the same kind of pack, in a similar time frame to the beginning of the Arc-V, where we got Frightfur Tiger, Superheavy Samurai Ogre Shutendoji, Raidraptor - Force Strix, D/D/D Oblivion King Abyss Ragnarok, and Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer. All 4 of them were pure beauties for their respective Decks. We also got a second one for later Arc-V that were for the Rivals of the series, and they were also pretty darn good.

Since we can only go by their names, Link Arrow count, and designs, we can only speculate. Still, based off that, I'd say they'll be very useful for their respective Decks. Shueisha would of want this to sell, so their usefullness on that front is a given, but the names for Yusaku's and Revolver's inspired Links does seem to imply utility in their effects that help their Decks move forward in some way. Reload Dragon specifically might be a recoverer, or Pot/Jar of Avarice for Vullets. I'm at a loss for the Trickstar, but the Gouki being a Link-4 is awesome, 'cause they could use one just as much as they could use a Link-2. Going into this with Thunder Ogre will be super easy. Lastly, the direction of their Link Arrows are promising for each of them.

I look forward to their reveal, which will probably be next month or so. Also, like the Special Summon Evolution (which actually had 5 cards), I hope these cards will be able to show up and be used in the Anime, too. Hopefully, like the non-Pendulum Sorcerer ones, so they'll get good showcasings.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 17th June 2017 at 03:30 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here hoping Bloody Mary is great. At least her Link Markers (and artwork) are since they aren't totally restricted to the EMZ like Holly Angel or the MMZ like Sweet Devil.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 17th June 2017 at 05:26 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bloody Mary art looks great. Otherwise, not anything I wanted to see so, eh. At least when Arc-V did this in the pack that came with Tiger, Shutendoji and Force Strix they were all different card types. Something for Fusion, Xyz, Synchro- not all Pendulum monsters.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Bloody Mary art looks great. Otherwise, not anything I wanted to see so, eh. At least when Arc-V did this in the pack that came with Tiger, Shutendoji and Force Strix they were all different card types. Something for Fusion, Xyz, Synchro- not all Pendulum monsters.
    Hmmm, it's almost like VRAINS is only interested in one summoning mechanic or something. ��

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like it when monsters look like characters from the show. I still have Kaibaman in my collection binder.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltanis The Adjudicator View Post
    Hmmm, it's almost like VRAINS is only interested in one summoning mechanic or something. ��
    The obvious tragedy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    The obvious tragedy.

I know, right?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's play the game "Guess The Requirements"!
    These are my guesses.

2+ Cyberse Monsters or 2+ Effect Monsters

2 Monsters

2 "Trickstar" Monsters

2+ "Gouki" Monsters
    The dankest duelist you'll ever meet.