User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: [CIBR] Dragonoid Generator

  1. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Cracking Dragon tech.
    Pretty much. Placement implies its an Anime card, and the effect seems tailor made to produce the tokens needed to Tribute Summon Cracking Dragon (which is also a dragonoid machine) and also provide the fodder to revive with Jack Wyvern.

    Don't be too alarmed when this played in an upcoming episode (you know, along with all the other stuff that hasn't been played yet.)

  2. #12
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3QU13M View Post
    Wicked/Egyptian God decks will use this.
    as the proud owner of a Wicked God deck, I wouldn't touch this.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  3. #13
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Pretty much. Placement implies its an Anime card, and the effect seems tailor made to produce the tokens needed to Tribute Summon Cracking Dragon (which is also a dragonoid machine) and also provide the fodder to revive with Jack Wyvern.

    Don't be too alarmed when this played in an upcoming episode (you know, along with all the other stuff that hasn't been played yet.)
    You also get to inflict 400 of damage to the opponent at your End Phase since those Tokens are treated as being Special Summoned by the opponent.

    I expect Revolver to use this along with Cracking Dragon when he Duels Yusaku, since he doesn't have a target for Twin Triangle Dragon on this set and it comes before his other Spells.

  4. #14
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couldn't they have called it Dracoroid and made it sly "Roid" support?

  5. #15
    Registered User R3QU13M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    THE D4RK D00R
    Posts
    640
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    as the proud owner of a Wicked God deck, I wouldn't touch this.
    I don't blame you. ..

    And my wording should've been different in my initial statement. Instead of "will use" , it should have written "would possibly use".

  6. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    You also get to inflict 400 of damage to the opponent at your End Phase since those Tokens are treated as being Special Summoned by the opponent.

    I expect Revolver to use this along with Cracking Dragon when he Duels Yusaku, since he doesn't have a target for Twin Triangle Dragon on this set and it comes before his other Spells.
    Ooh, I almost forgot about that.

    It'll either be Revolver's or Specter's, since they also gotta debut Topological Bomber Dragon, too. But I agree that Revolver'll need a target for his Twin Triangle Dragon, if he's gonna be showcasing it properly as he Link-climbs into Varrel Load Dragon.

  7. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    194
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Why the hell is the Dragonoid a Machine?
    Adding the -oid suffix to something means it's like that something but isn't that something.

    In other words, “dragonoid” means literally "dragon-like non-dragon”.

  8. #18
    Registered User Sanokal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,480
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Link-0 View Post
    Adding the -oid suffix to something means it's like that something but isn't that something.

    In other words, “dragonoid” means literally "dragon-like non-dragon”.
    Ah, just like Duel Masters...
    Sanokal

  9. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Link-0 View Post
    Adding the -oid suffix to something means it's like that something but isn't that something.

    In other words, “dragonoid” means literally "dragon-like non-dragon”.
    I did not know that, about "-oid". Cool.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •