User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [CIBR] Destrudo, dead dragon tuner of deadness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Red Resonator is level 2, so no you would have a level 5 tuner and a lv 4 armageddon
    EDIT: NVM, misread
    Blind me V :
    I counted 6 stars instead of 7 but yeah... This still does the job kinda but isn´t exactly amazing due the once per turn limitation. Outside of the HELLA compartible with the best "Discard Monster to Draw Cards"

["Tangerines kick ass"]___________________["White Dragon Rules"]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good in Dragunity, could be good (need to test) in Cyberdark and/or CyberDragunity.

Example combo:
    1) Send Phalanx to the Grave, have Dux and this card in the hand.
    2) Summon Dux, equip Phalanx, summon Phalanx.
    3) Summon this card by targeting Dux (lv 7-4=3).
    4) This card+Dux=Ancient Pixie Dragon. You can destroy a monster if you have Dragon Ravine.
    5) Pixie Dragon+Phalanx=Hot Red Dragon Archfiend.
    Last edited by BBDD; 25th June 2017 at 01:08 PM.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    Good in Dragunity, could be good (need to test) in Cyberdark and/or CyberDragunity.

Example combo:
    1) Send Phalanx to the Grave, have Dux and this card in the hand.
    2) Summon Dux, equip Phalanx, summon Phalanx.
    3) Summon this card by targeting Dux (lv 7-4=3).
    4) This card+Dux=Ancient Pixie Dragon. You can destroy a monster if you have Dragon Ravine.
    5) Pixie Dragon+Phalanx=Hot Red Dragon Archfiend.
    The requirement to pay half your LP is a turnoff though. You'd generally only want to do that if it's toward the end game, anyway. I definitely would not want to do that early game unless I knew I could end the game on that turn.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post
    The requirement to pay half your LP is a turnoff though. You'd generally only want to do that if it's toward the end game, anyway. I definitely would not want to do that early game unless I knew I could end the game on that turn.
    Paying half your LP for such a card is not a bad option. In my case, the end result was a pseudo-Quasar that can summon a tuner from the grave, which can result in more combo option depending on your hand.
    HERO players use A hero lives without wottying about the LP cost, after all.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    Paying half your LP for such a card is not a bad option. In my case, the end result was a pseudo-Quasar that can summon a tuner from the grave, which can result in more combo option depending on your hand.
    HERO players use A hero lives without wottying about the LP cost, after all.
    because HEROes go for OTKs
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get that a lot of monsters are mis-typed, but come on this is totally a zombie card. I know it's a dragon type since it can be used for better plays and has synergy with high level dragon decks, but it is still one of the strangest mis-typing I have seen in a while.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yugi.feder03 View Post
    Well, this being number 38 most likely means that we aren't getting any Ritual Monster in this pack, just like the two latest packs. Damn Konami, again forgetting the most unused type of monster in the game.
    There's three spots between this and Varrel Load Dragon. So, that means the potential for up to three of any combination of Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz. Or more one-offs.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you use this card in a DARK/Resonator deck, the LP payment is not a big problem. Here's an example. You only need Red Resonator and Armageddon Knight in your hand.

-Normal Summon Red Resonator and use it's Effect to Special Summon Armageddon Knight.
    -Send Destrudo to the grave with Armageddon's Effect.
    -Special Summon Destrudo in DEF position by targeting Armageddon.
    -Synchro Summon Red Rising Dragon and use it's Effect to Special Summon Red Resonator from your grave.
    -Recorver 2100 LP with Red Resonator's Effect by targeting RRD.
    -Then go for a level 8 RDA (with Resonator) or RDA Abyss (with Destrudo)
    -In the end (if you activate this while your LP are full) you only pay 1900 LP for Destrudo instead of 4000.

Of course there are other ways. But this one may be the easiest.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    There's three spots between this and Varrel Load Dragon. So, that means the potential for up to three of any combination of Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz. Or more one-offs.
    Yeah, I know that there are three spots, but I also have in mind that Konami gives preference to Fusions, Synchros and Xyz before Rituals, so those types are the most possible ones to take those spots. The tiny possibility that at least one of them is a Ritual may still be there, but my hopes on it are almost inexistent. At least it seems that TCG is giving Ritual support in Code of the Duelist, so it is possible that the next 4 sets will have the Rituals that OCG doesn't want to give us at this time.