User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [DBSW] Magibullet – Never-Endorphin

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[DBSW] Magibullet – Never-Endorphin

The first bullet Spell appears, and it’s a gun and doping reference in one card! Talk about shooting up in more ways than one :Y

DBSW-JP023
    魔弾-ネバー・エンドルフィン Magibullet – Never-Endorphin
    Quick-Play Spell
    You can only activate a card with this card’s name once per turn.
    (1): Target 1 face-up “Magibullet” monster you control; its ATK and DEF become double its original ATK and DEF until the end of this turn. The targeted monster cannot attack directly the turn you activate this card.

We finally get the first bullet revealed and watch it get censored by TCG since drugs and guns are bad. Not a bad card though since its a combat trick that can be used during the damage step and you don't have to set it. 2400 attack for caspar or 5k attack for zamiel.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can already tell Magibullets will use many a troll/ fear tactic.

I'm also convinced this card was designed specifically to mess with TCG's censorship team and nothing you say will convince me otherwise.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    I can already tell Magibullets will use many a troll/ fear tactic.

I'm also convinced this card was designed specifically to mess with TCG's censorship team and nothing you say will convince me otherwise.
    It seems like bujins since this is essentially crane.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so this thing is right after Zamiel, meaning that almost certainly the Link archetype is Weathery
    Cubic, Cyber Angel, Gimmick Puppet, Lunalight, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician, Phantom Knights, Predaplant, Qli, Raidraptor, Speedroid, Supreme King Magician, Windwitch

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Makes me wonder how his archetype is meant to keep up with the Shadow Six Samurais and Weatherly (assuming they're link) since it revolves around Tribute summoning (Zamiel).
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe Magibullets will be Bujins; sitting on one monster while using cards to protect it.

"It's not that I fanboy over my waifus, I just keep possession of their souls to my heart's content."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlace View Post
    Maybe Magibullets will be Bujins; sitting on one monster while using cards to protect it.
    I would die if that was the case, because these things have so much more potential than that.
    Last edited by Yuuri; 27th June 2017 at 04:43 PM.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Registered User ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not too caught up on what this archetype actually is, but that spell looks great nonetheless, can be used during damage calculation. Seems like a promising archetype.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt View Post
    Not too caught up on what this archetype actually is, but that spell looks great nonetheless, can be used during damage calculation. Seems like a promising archetype.
    I've seen this effect slapped on other cards so many times its lost its significance to me. Personally, I am more interested as in how the "you can activate 'Magibullet' Quick-Play Spells and Traps from your hand" effect that the monsters have has any potential other than keeping your backrow clear.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post
    Personally, I am more interested as in how the "you can activate 'Magibullet' Quick-Play Spells and Traps from your hand" effect that the monsters have has any potential other than keeping your backrow clear.
    TYeah, it means you can theoretically have up to 11 spells/traps at the ready on your opponent's turn. But the main benefit is playing mind games with your opponent.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.