User Tag List

Thread: [CIBR] Personal Spoofing

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[CIBR] Personal Spoofing

The mysterious Trap Card mentioned in the Altergeist Deck Recipe in V Jump is revealed!

Big pic: https://i2.wp.com/ygorganization.com...Ls1j.jpg?ssl=1

CIBR-JP072 パーソナル・スプーフィング Personal Spoofing
    Continuous Trap Card
    (1) Once per turn: You can return 1 “Altergeist” card from your hand or that is face-up on your field to the Deck; add 1 “Altergeist” monster from your Deck to your hand.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a funny name, but that card is no joke. Getting to redo what Altergeists you have in your hand is just the tip of the iceberg. Like Sylkitas, this thing can just keep protecting your cards that would otherwise be hit by something you don't want it to. Though I'm not quite sure if you can return itself and still get the add without it being there. Not even OPT. Too bad Altergeists are trap-based, because abusing spells by returning them as you play them would be hilarious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty nice card for an archetype that I am interested in playing and seeing in the anime. Its major issue is that it is not an Altergeist card. Meaning that Marionetter cant set it or send it to grave to get back a monster. Sylkitas cant use as cost to bounce or fetch it when destroyed and doesnt fulfill the condition for summoning for kuntiere. Sadly this lack of being part of the archetype hurts this good card, I hope this doesnt end up being a thing, like with spyrals.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, this must be why the don't have any Spells (for now)...

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, yeah, didn't even notice that, lol I'm dumb. Also I just checked YGOPro and turns out you can't even return spells being activated miduse. Still a pretty nice card, though.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoofing is the bane of Pokemon Go. Will it be the bane of Duel Monsters now as well? ;P

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltanis The Adjudicator View Post
    Oh, yeah, didn't even notice that, lol I'm dumb. Also I just checked YGOPro and turns out you can't even return spells being activated miduse. Still a pretty nice card, though.
    non-continuous spells are basically considered "Destroyed" the instant you play them. Same reason why penguin Soldier can't bounce itself when it dies in battle
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't get why they have a card that mentioned "Spoofing" in its name like it's a Hanoi card or a Cyberse support card, when Altergeist has nothing to do with either of them.....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightshine Stardust View Post
    I don't get why they have a card that mentioned "Spoofing" in its name like it's a Hanoi card or a Cyberse support card, when Altergeist has nothing to do with either of them.....
    Such things are because it is a card for a Deck in the VRAINS era. It's why Hanoi and Cyberse are as they are with their references.