User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [CIBR] Trap Crawling on the Starrelic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why I'm not surprised that the loli is getting kidnapped
    Cubic, Cyber Angel, Gimmick Puppet, Lunalight, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician, Phantom Knights, Predaplant, Qli, Raidraptor, Speedroid, Supreme King Magician, Windwitch

Registered User ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Fear is how I fall,
    Confusing what is real

I got your back, dude.
    nerddssss

anyways, nice card but it could be a bummer to open it when you don't have enough resources to use it yet, kind of the reason why I don't run Jar of Avarice. But with more support to come we'll see how it turns out.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt View Post
    anyways, nice card but it could be a bummer to open it when you don't have enough resources to use it yet, kind of the reason why I don't run Jar of Avarice. But with more support to come we'll see how it turns out.
    This is much better, though, since you can search it out. Thus, only run a copy or two and grab it later when you need it, mainly through Starrelic - Stargrail, which you can then shuffle back with this card's effect. Yes, it would suck to open with it, but being able to search it in the late game and restart your core cards is really good.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt View Post
    nerddssss

It generally comes down to how fast would take to get the cost in the right place. If it happens sufficiently fast enough. Opening it on the first turn isn't a bad thing, especially in this case, since it's Trap that needs to be Set in the first place.

For example, Jar of Avarice is pretty easy to use in Goukis, since the Deck Graves stuff super easy and quick just by its natural playstyle. In a Deck like that, opening a copy of Jar of Avarice is almost never a problem.