User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [VRAINS] Episode 9 - 13 summaries + SPOILERS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[VRAINS] Episode 9 - 13 summaries + SPOILERS

Reader beware, spoilers ahead. So turn elsewhere if you want to avoid learning something you didn’t want to see.

Episode 9: 追い求めてきた敵 – Oimotometekita Teki
    (The Sought-After Enemy)
    In order to obtain the program that removes the virus that infected Aoi, Yusaku commences a Duel against Revolver, with Ai, who is also known as Ignis, as a wager. Using the Link Monsters he obtained in his previous Duels, Playmaker was able to destroy Revolver’s Cracking Dragon. However, the back-and-forth Duel between them takes a new turn as Revolver activates a shocking Skill!

Script: 吉田伸 || Yoshida Shin
    Storyboard: 須永 司 || Sunaga Tsukasa
    Direction: 三家本泰美 || Mikamoto Yasumi
    Animation Director(s): 佐藤瑞樹, 長谷川一生, || Satou Mizuki , Hasegawa Issei

Episode 10 : 衝撃!サイバース消失 – Shōgeki! Saibāsu Shōshitsu
    (Clash! Cyberse’s Extermination)
    After activating a powerful Skill and obtaining overwhelming power, Revolver launches a brutal assault and puts Playmaker on the defensive. Playmaker then uses Storm Access to obtain a card in order to turn things around. However, due to Revolver’s tactics, the stage of their battle has moved to the inside of the Data Storm…

Storyboard: 須永 司 || Sunaga Tsukasa
    Direction: 武藤公春 || Mutou Kimiharu
    Animation Director(s): 川村裕哉, 宇代祐規 || Kawamura Yuya, Ushiro Yuki

Episode 11: 轟く弾倉 ヴァレルロード – Todoroku Dansō Varerurōdo
    (The Roaring Gun Barrel – Varrel Load)

Storyboard: えらん|| Eran
    Direction: 神原敏明 || Kamihara Toshiaki
    Animation Director(s): 岡野幸男, 田村恭穂 , 豊田暁子 || Okano Yukio, Tamura Yasuho, Toyoda Akiko.

Episode 12: 鉄壁の守護竜ファイアウォール – Teppeki no Shugoryū Faiawōru
    (The Iron-Clad Guardian Dragon – Firewall)

Storyboard: 髙田昌宏 || Takada Masahiro
    Direction: 髙田昌宏 || Takada Masahiro
    Animation Director(s): 横田明美 || Yokota Akemi

Episode 13: 激闘の記録 – Gekitō no Kiroku
    (Record of the Fierce Battle)

Storyboard: 細田雅弘 || Hosoda Masahiro
    Direction: TBA
    Animation Director(s): 荏原裕子 || Ebara Yuko

Source: YGOrganization

Sooo, Yusaku vs Revolver lasts 4 episodes? Damn, thats longer than any Arc-V duel!

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post

Sooo, Yusaku vs Revolver lasts 4 episodes? Damn, thats longer than any Arc-V duel!
    Well, not counting Battle Royales. There's also a chance that it will end within the first 5 minutes of episode 12, so in that case it will be more like 3 episodes.

Also, I was talking to my friends just the other day about how I thought that Yusaku was going to get Firewall Dragon when he dueled Revolver, and the name of ep 12 proved that.
    Current deck: Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Well, not counting Battle Royales. There's also a chance that it will end within the first 5 minutes of episode 12, so in that case it will be more like 3 episodes.

Also, I was talking to my friends just the other day about how I thought that Yusaku was going to get Firewall Dragon when he dueled Revolver, and the name of ep 12 proved that.
    Would be a huge letdown if Yusaku aquires Firewall Dragon at the end of episode 11/beginning of episode 12 already and immediately wins the duel with it, if the entire episode is just called like it. Also I wonder what Revolvers Skill might be, if he summons Varrel Load Dragon in episode 11 first (or at least it seems like).

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Registered User Charly Ruri Raptors's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW, a 4-part duel? HYPE!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charly Ruri Raptors View Post
    WOW, a 4-part duel? HYPE!!!
    On that front, I agree.

It's been a while since we had an old-fashioned, non-Battle Royal "Soap Opera Duel".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm suprised Topologic Bomber Dragon got so quickly supplanted by Varrel Load Dragon. I know Varrel Load Dragon is Revolver's true ace monster but it seems weird to me that both Topologic Bomber Dragon and Varrel Load Dragon are in Revolver's deck. Topologic seems like a boss monster on its own so it would've been better used to give that another character like Specter.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    I'm suprised Topologic Bomber Dragon got so quickly supplanted by Varrel Load Dragon. I know Varrel Load Dragon is Revolver's true ace monster but it seems weird to me that both Topologic Bomber Dragon and Varrel Load Dragon are in Revolver's deck. Topologic seems like a boss monster on its own so it would've been better used to give that another character like Specter.
    It seems to be a different take on three Blue-Eyes. Revolver has Topologic, Varrel, and arguably Cracking; three 3000 ATK monsters, and Cracking has 0 DEF to correlate with the Links. At least that's my theory.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    I think it's the opposite; his current ace is Varrel Load Dragon, and Topologic Bomber will come later. Yusaku will think he's beaten his opponent's best monster, then bam! Evil Cyberse!
    Current deck: Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Alert!
    Topologic dragon is like decode talker. It was gained using the same skill that yusaku had. Varrel Load dragon is probably his actual boss monster since next episode is a master duel episode. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0Q1G8I6VDE
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgod789 View Post
    Spoiler Alert!
    Topologic dragon is like decode talker. It was gained using the same skill that yusaku had. Varrel Load dragon is probably his actual boss monster since next episode is a master duel episode. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0Q1G8I6VDE
    Yup just watched the episode now. Maybe Revolver is supposed to be like Reiji and have 3 different bosses like Reiji did with Alexander, Genghis and Caesar and then later with the 3 Super Doom Kings
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain