User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: [VP17] Trickstar Bloody Mary

  1. #1
    Registered User R3QU13M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    THE D4RK D00R
    Posts
    640
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    [VP17] Trickstar Bloody Mary

    A new card to go with your Ultra Rare and Secret Rare TCG copies of the rest of the deck!




    Trickstar Bloody Mary
    Light Fairy / Link / Effect
    Link 2 2000 / R BL
    2 “Trickstar” monsters
    You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
    (1) Each time a “Trickstar” monster(s) is Normal or Special Summoned to a zone this card points to, you gain 200 LP.
    (2) You can discard 1 “Trickstar” card; each player draws 1 card. If your LP is 2000 or more higher than your opponent’s LP, you draw 2 cards instead.

    SOURCE

  2. #2
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Link 2

    Let's get Drawnk!

    Is anyone else tired of the female lead almost always using a Light/Fairy deck?
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 8th July 2017 at 03:39 AM.

  3. #3
    Registered User Yugiohhiro101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Is anyone else tired of the female lead almost always using a Light/Fairy deck?
    Not really...I'm just tired of most of their decks being garbage IRL

  4. #4
    Registered User Baroque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    766
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm more tired of them ending up damsels in distress. Like, can we just get a female lead that doesn't end up in dire straits?

    That said, not sure what to make of Bloody Mary here. The healing is odd but nice, and probably meant to make the gap between your LP grow. The draw effect I'm torn about; on the one hand, it's clearly meant to trigger Lycorissica and feed into the Trap, but on the other hand I sorta wish I wasn't giving my opponent stuff.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

  5. #5
    Registered User ChaosBlace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    124
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    I'm more tired of them ending up damsels in distress. Like, can we just get a female lead that doesn't end up in dire straits?

    That said, not sure what to make of Bloody Mary here. The healing is odd but nice, and probably meant to make the gap between your LP grow. The draw effect I'm torn about; on the one hand, it's clearly meant to trigger Lycorissica and feed into the Trap, but on the other hand I sorta wish I wasn't giving my opponent stuff.
    Hey, it's more food for Reincarnation at least.

    "It's not that I fanboy over my waifus, I just keep possession of their souls to my heart's content."

  6. #6
    Registered User Sanokal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,480
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yugiohhiro101 View Post
    Not really...I'm just tired of most of their decks being garbage IRL
    Plants for the win.
    Sanokal

  7. #7
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Plants for the win.
    Aki is still a breath of fresh air.

    I mean, I wouldn't mind if we got a female lead that built something interesting like an original Psychic archetype or other. We just keep getting fairy duelists in the lead though.

  8. #8
    Registered User XBrain130's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    180
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Is anyone else tired of the female lead almost always using a Light/Fairy deck?
    *rises hand*
    Cubic, Cyber Angel, Gimmick Puppet, Lunalight, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician, Phantom Knights, Predaplant, Qli, Raidraptor, Speedroid, Supreme King Magician, Windwitch

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Aki is still a breath of fresh air.

    I mean, I wouldn't mind if we got a female lead that built something interesting like an original Psychic archetype or other. We just keep getting fairy duelists in the lead though.
    Yuzu and Aoi are the only female leads with all fairy decks. Asuka did have fairy monsters,but that was only four cards out of her whole mainly warrior deck and I don't even count kotori or Anzu since They were mainly cheerleaders and shouldn't even count as a series main female duelist. So I don't really get the complaint that we keep getting female leads with fairy decks, when we only really got it 2 out of 6 series.

  10. #10
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    Yuzu and Aoi are the only female leads with all fairy decks. Asuka did have fairy monsters,but that was only four cards out of her whole mainly warrior deck and I don't even count motorists or Anzu since They were mainly cheerleaders and should even count as a series main female duelist. So I don't really get the complaint that we keep getting female leads with fairy decks, when we only really got it 2 out of 6 series.
    Downplaying Cyber Angels... They became her main deck focus once she started using them. Even if she only had 3. And became the first duelist to continuously use a Ritual oriented archetype. Her deck was Warrior/Fairy and once she started using those rituals in earnest, the warriors were just there to support them.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •