Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hint of a new theme in COTD

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hint of a new theme in COTD

https://ygorganization.com/tcg-hint-new-theme-code-duelist/

It is either the Ritual deck, which has 1 Ritual, 1 Effect, 1 Spell, and 1 Trap. Or it's the other theme, with 2 Effects and 2 Spells. I'm guessing it's the latter.

The top 2 are most likely the 2 monsters, while the bottom 2 are the Spell and either a second Spell, or a Trap. The arts seem to be blue and black, so maybe a WATER deck? If it is a Water deck, I hope it's not the Ritual deck. We already have water ritual decks. We could use a ritual deck that is an attribute you don't really see for Rituals, like FIRE.

This is what I think the arts are.

The top left artwork looks like a giant doggo with a bat head in front of an iceberg screaming because he's going to be homeless because of Global Warming even though Global Warming is just a hoax invented by aliens so they can invade Alaska.

The top right artwork looks like a dolphin which is obviously a Russian Mobster with Turbo Boosters because he gotta go fast like Sonic and a shotgun who's about to mess some motherfrickers up because they swam into the wrong part of the dolphin hood.

The bottom left looks like an angerey Bat Doggo is stopping an alien invasion because Bat Doggo is the goodest of the good boys and is probably defending his Bat Puppers.

The bottom right looks like the inside of the alien spaceship where there is no doubt that Bat Doggo and Russian Turbo Shotgun Mobster Dolphin are getting probed.

That's just what my eagle eyes see.

What do you guys think about these arts? Do you think I'm correct in thinking the deck is about Bat Doggo and Russia Turbo Shotgun Mobster Dolphin stopping the aliens from convincing the world that Global Warming exists and invading Alaska?
    Last edited by Constellar28; 11th July 2017 at 07:48 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got this from pojo; apparently, someone lit it up in photoshop.

From what can guessed, it does seem to be the 2nd theme, and it seems to be some form of racing vehicles or something.

The bottom-left looks like a Field Spell racetrack.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    F-Zero deck?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A racing theme would be cool.
    The dankest duelist you'll ever meet.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm?

We can't get Keith's motorcycle theme, but we can get Turbo Force?

Ravensdale, Washington, United States of America
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, since this theme is only getting 4 cards we can assume that it will not be very good compared to meta decks. Since, BA and Kozmo were dominant because they received 5 cards per set. One extra card is more than enough to make a deck really good, considering over 4 sets than is an increase of 25% card effects and monsters compared to say Subterror, SPYRAL, UA, and Kaiju. I always hope the TCG exclusives are really good because it is so refreshing to have something new that just is not copied and pasted from OCG deck lists. I am not going to predict what the themes will be but I always wanted Konami to make a WWI theme. Lord, it would be sick.

BTW, did you guys see that Subterror and SPYRAL are getting support in Circuit Break? Subterrors are getting a link monster? Holy shit!
    Please check out my Yu-Gi-Oh product opening channel! I usually drink beer while opening!
    Please like and subscribe and thank y'all kindly!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQX...EKw51lPfngMELg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a feeling the Subterror Link monster will be a last resort, since it clashes with the deck's ability to swarm the field.

"It's not that I fanboy over my waifus, I just keep possession of their souls to my heart's content."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorRiot View Post
    Well, since this theme is only getting 4 cards we can assume that it will not be very good compared to meta decks. Since, BA and Kozmo were dominant because they received 5 cards per set. One extra card is more than enough to make a deck really good, considering over 4 sets than is an increase of 25% card effects and monsters compared to say Subterror, SPYRAL, UA, and Kaiju. I always hope the TCG exclusives are really good because it is so refreshing to have something new that just is not copied and pasted from OCG deck lists. I am not going to predict what the themes will be but I always wanted Konami to make a WWI theme. Lord, it would be sick.
    That's not an assumtion anyone can actually make. It's too arbitrary.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlace View Post
    I have a feeling the Subterror Link monster will be a last resort, since it clashes with the deck's ability to swarm the field.
    That'll be for the TCG release of Circuit Break, not for Code of the Duelist, though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    That'll be for the TCG release of Circuit Break, not for Code of the Duelist, though.
    I fully aware of that, never said it was in COTD.

"It's not that I fanboy over my waifus, I just keep possession of their souls to my heart's content."

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorRiot View Post

BTW, did you guys see that Subterror and SPYRAL are getting support in Circuit Break? Subterrors are getting a link monster? Holy shit!
    Keep in mind that Traveler was really a non-factor, so four cards CAN work.
    Sanokal