Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [DBSW] Magibullet Shooter Calamity

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend View Post
    NOOOOOOO!!! My Ties of the Brethern idea is completely destroyed now -_- I still love this card but I just wish she was LV 3. Oh well :/
    I know it's not the same, but you could use Eccentric Archfiend for it. Heck, the Pendulum zone nerf actually helps these guys since you can place them in the outermost S/T zones.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be fair, I don't see why Ties of the Bretheren is dead for you to begin with at this point given a LIGHT Fiend archetype exists already (and includes at least a couple Lv3's, Kushano and Dyf).

That said, I wouldn't mind a third Level 3 to come out of this, either, but that's mostly because I'm not of a mind to care unless it's another Lv5+ monster, as so far these guys seem to be more about the effects than the oomph (of which they've got plenty between their ATK and Never-Endorphin).
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    To be fair, I don't see why Ties of the Bretheren is dead for you to begin with at this point given a LIGHT Fiend archetype exists already (and includes at least a couple Lv3's, Kushano and Dyf).

That said, I wouldn't mind a third Level 3 to come out of this, either, but that's mostly because I'm not of a mind to care unless it's another Lv5+ monster, as so far these guys seem to be more about the effects than the oomph (of which they've got plenty between their ATK and Never-Endorphin).
    I was already using Eccentrick to begin with since it was the only LV 3 Fiend LIGHT monster that got my attention. So the Ties combo isn't necessarily dead, but I just wanted another LV 3 to "complete" it. Still going to use Ties b/c getting out Kid and Caspar out into the field with an Eccentrick isn't too bad for now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voltanis The Adjudicator View Post
    I know it's not the same, but you could use Eccentric Archfiend for it. Heck, the Pendulum zone nerf actually helps these guys since you can place them in the outermost S/T zones.
    Eccentrick has been working out well, but I would like another LV 3 Magibulllet to go with Kid and Caspar. I don't care how bad it is. As long as it's LV 3, that's all that matters to me, but a good effect would be nice :>