User Tag List

Thread: V Jump News Batch – Fairy Structure Deck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

V Jump News Batch – Fairy Structure Deck

The boss of the new Fairy centered Structure Deck R has been revealed, and he synergizes with Counter Traps!

SR05-JP001 天空聖騎士[アンゲルパラディン]アークパーシアス Angeru Paradin Aaku Paashiasu (Angel Paladin Arch-Parshath)
    Level 9 LIGHT Fairy-Type Effect Monster
    ATK 2800
    DEF 2300
    (1) If this card is in your hand or GY, if you activated a Counter Trap Card, or if you negated the activation of a monster effect or a Spell/Trap Card: You can banish 2 Fairy monsters from your hand, field, and/or GY, except this card; Special Summon this card.
    (2) If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.
    (3) When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can add 1 “Parshath” card or 1 Counter Trap Card from your Deck to your hand.

Maybe “Arch-Parshath, the Noble Airknight” for a TCG name to fit the naming pattern in the west?

https://ygorganization.com/anarchparshathisfinetoo/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A nice card i guess? Honestly i feel the "Banish 2 Fairy Monsters" IF you negated an effect is too much for this card summoning, if atleast had a protection by himself then yeah would be nice since i think you can summon him if you Solemn Strike your opponent(?).

["Tangerines kick ass"]___________________["White Dragon Rules"]

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Arch-Parshath the Sky Paladin" would fit the TCG pattern more given the card it is based on...
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 13th July 2017 at 10:55 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So "Parshath" is an archetype now. I wonder if we'll get a Parshath Spell/ direct support or if this card is just meant to fetch the other monsters.

Overall, I think this card is neat! Would it be logical to expect more from this deck in V Jump proper (I don't remember when the deck comes out)?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it just me, or did they build the fella in such a way as it's possible to pair him with Herald of Perfection to good effect?
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    Is it just me, or did they build the fella in such a way as it's possible to pair him with Herald of Perfection to good effect?

basically
    Negate with herald, banish it's discard fodder
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    "Arch-Parshath the Sky Paladin" would fit the TCG pattern more given the card it is based on...
    I'm hoping they'll use a different word than "Paladin," though. Neo-Perseus is known as "Angel Brave" in Japan, so it'd make more sense for this card's title to be something higher than "Paladin" in the TCG.
    Something like "Arch-Parshath, the Sky High Paladin" would be a good TCG name.
    Last edited by MadRest; 13th July 2017 at 07:26 PM.