User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 85

Thread: [COTD] Vendread Houndhorde

  1. #61
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Crest Hill, Illinois
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlace View Post
    Well the Vendread Ritual monster is a level 6.
    How do you know?
    The dankest duelist you'll ever meet.

  2. #62
    Registered User ChaosBlace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    124
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellar28 View Post
    How do you know?
    There were leaked pictures.

    The picture with the zombies rising is a Trap.

    "It's not that I fanboy over my waifus, I just keep possession of their souls to my heart's content."

  3. #63
    Registered User Erickdsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    543
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The cards leaked:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfhZEzJGNLc

    The ritual spell can summon from hand or gy and can be used for any vendread ritual BUT it has a secondary effect to protect revendread slayer and because of that you can use pre-prep.

    - - - Updated - - -

    COTD-EN081 Samurai Skull
    DARK/Zombie -Effect/4/1700/0
    When this card is Normal Summoned: You can send 1 Zombie monster from your Deck to the GY. If this face-up card in its owner's control leaves the field because of an opponent's card effect: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Zombie monster from your Deck, except "Samurai Skull".

    COTD-EN082 Revendread Slayer
    DARK/Zombie - Ritual - Effekt/6/2400/0
    You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Vendread" Ritual Spell. Once per battle, if this card battles an opponent's monster, during damage calculation (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 Zombie monster from your GY; this card gains 300 ATK. If this Ritual Summoned card is sent to the GY: You can add 1 Ritual Spell from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, send 1 "Vendread" monster from your Deck to the GY. You can only use this effect of "Revendread Slayer" once per turn.

    COTD-EN083 Vendread Revenants
    DARK/Zombie – Effect/4/1800/200
    If this card in your possession is destroyed by an opponent's card (by battle or card effect) and sent to your GY: You can Special Summon this card, but banish it when it leaves the field. A ""Vendread"" monster Ritual Summoned using this card on the field gains this effect. You can only use the preceding effect of ""Vendread Revenants"" once per turn. ●Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 Special Summoned monster your opponent controls; banish it."

    COTD-EN084 Revendread Origin
    Ritual Spell This card can be used to Ritual Summon any "Vendread" Ritual Monster from your hand or GY. You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field, and/or banish Zombie monsters from your GY, whose total Levels equal or exceed the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. If "Revendread Slayer(s)" you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can banish this card from your GY instead.

    COTD-EN085 Vendread Reorigin
    Normal Trap
    Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls that has a Level; Tribute it, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Vendread Token" (Zombie/DARK/ATK 0/DEF 0) with a Level equal to the Tributed monster's original Level. While the Token Special Summoned by this effect is on the field, you cannot Normal or Special Summon monsters, except "Vendread" monsters.

  4. #64
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm. I'm concerned about the last effect of the Ritual Spell specifically naming 'Slayer instead of "Revendread" Ritual monster.

  5. #65
    Registered User nitrogames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's simply so the ritual spell works with Pre-prep, all the ritual spells might specify a ritual monster of the archetype for the same compatibility.

  6. #66
    Registered User den13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well if the monster is summon it can actual replace it self for another summon....nice

  7. #67
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrogames View Post
    I think it's simply so the ritual spell works with Pre-prep, all the ritual spells might specify a ritual monster of the archetype for the same compatibility.
    Interesting. Okay, I'll go with that for now.

  8. #68
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    The cards leaked:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfhZEzJGNLc

    The ritual spell can summon from hand or gy and can be used for any vendread ritual BUT it has a secondary effect to protect revendread slayer and because of that you can use pre-prep.

    - - - Updated - - -


    COTD-EN084 Revendread Origin
    Ritual Spell This card can be used to Ritual Summon any "Vendread" Ritual Monster from your hand or GY. You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field, and/or banish Zombie monsters from your GY, whose total Levels equal or exceed the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. If "Revendread Slayer(s)" you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can banish this card from your GY instead.

    
    If that's what the ritual spell actually says, then that's fucking nuts. It's nekroz mirror AND cycle in the same card, and it's not even restricting you to the exact level of the ritual monster. But most importantly, IT'S SEARCHABLE BY PRE-PREP. This is hands down the best ritual spell we have ever seen, and if the vendread ever get a decently powerful ritual monster, they could easily reach top-tier status.

  9. #69
    Registered User Baroque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    766
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Hmmm. I'm concerned about the last effect of the Ritual Spell specifically naming 'Slayer instead of "Revendread" Ritual monster.
    Atop what nitrogames said, pairing that detail with how Slayer himself hints at there being future Ritual Spells for the archetype, perhaps each Ritual Spell will do something extra with a particular Vendread Ritual Monster?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiga View Post
    If that's what the ritual spell actually says, then that's fucking nuts. It's nekroz mirror AND cycle in the same card, and it's not even restricting you to the exact level of the ritual monster. But most importantly, IT'S SEARCHABLE BY PRE-PREP. This is hands down the best ritual spell we have ever seen, and if the vendread ever get a decently powerful ritual monster, they could easily reach top-tier status.
    Y'know, this might actually be why the Vendread non-Rituals only give bonus effects when used on-field, in addition to the potential lunacy being able to get the effects from in-hand usage would yield.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

  10. #70
    Registered User ChaosBlace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    124
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    Y'know, this might actually be why the Vendread non-Rituals only give bonus effects when used on-field, in addition to the potential lunacy being able to get the effects from in-hand usage would yield.
    I'm glad they only give the bonus effects on field. Imagine the abuse of those two cards in the deck.

    "It's not that I fanboy over my waifus, I just keep possession of their souls to my heart's content."

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •