User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [OCG] (SJMP) Linkuriboh

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, I totally thought it was going to be a main deck Cyverse monster meant for more Link spamming. Outside of the extra deck Kuriboh monsters used in the original show, I don't really enjoy having new ones be extra deck monsters.

Also, since it probably won't get its own article, can I just say how fucking pissed I am that the new Fairy deck is reprinting the original Sanctuary in the Sky since that probably means we're not getting a new one, which really sucks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    unless you play one-time passcode
    That makes Security Tokens, which are Level 4.
    Cubic, Cyber Angel, Gimmick Puppet, Lunalight, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician, Phantom Knights, Predaplant, Qli, Raidraptor, Speedroid, Supreme King Magician, Windwitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XBrain130 View Post
    That makes Security Tokens, which are Level 4.
    Well crap, guess there is no good way to abuse this in pure cyberse.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post
    There is a tuner Kuriboh?
    No. I just thought "Junkuriboh" was for some reason. Back to assuming the worst then...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltanis The Adjudicator View Post
    Wow, I totally thought it was going to be a main deck Cyverse monster meant for more Link spamming. Outside of the extra deck Kuriboh monsters used in the original show, I don't really enjoy having new ones be extra deck monsters.

Also, since it probably won't get its own article, can I just say how fucking pissed I am that the new Fairy deck is reprinting the original Sanctuary in the Sky since that probably means we're not getting a new one, which really sucks.
    Oh well, guess you'll have to wait until Konami Restructures Lost Sanctuary. You know, in like 2-3 years.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel the same as Voltanis, that really pisses me off a lot too, since The Sanctuary in the Sky sucked even when it was released 13 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Oh well, guess you'll have to wait until Konami Restructures Lost Sanctuary. You know, in like 2-3 years.
    I don't think it will be so soon by any means, since as you know Konami is restructuring Structures backwards, starting from 2008, and they are now by year 2006. A lot of 2004 and 2005 decks (which was the year with more Structures) still wait for being restructured, so those will take at least 4 years, since only 2 decks are restructured each year. Lost Sanctuary is from 2011, until it is its turn we'll have to wait another 3 years more. Only good thing is that many of the 2008-2011 Structures are very similar to the 2004-2005 ones so they probably won't restructure them, but I'm pretty sure that we'll have to wait like 7 years at least to get Lost Sanctuary restructured (by 2024), if it is ever done.
    Last edited by Yugi.feder03; 18th July 2017 at 06:53 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cute design and effects. More Level 1 support is cool.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if a character in the anime will use Linkuriboh. If Yusaku does end up using it, he needs to get some Level 1 Cyberse types
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    I wonder if a character in the anime will use Linkuriboh. If Yusaku does end up using it, he needs to get some Level 1 Cyberse types
    Dot Scraper.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Dot Scraper.
    Dot Scaper is definitely a good card because it comes back too. But that's about it...Plus Yusaku hasn't even used Dot Scaper yet
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain