User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [V JUMP] Here we go

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Perhaps, even if that runs into some of the issues of them making a new Field Spell that's treated as The Sanctuary in the Sky that they may have. Still, maybe it being an generally unsearchable Trap might mitigate some of their worries.

I'd say that if they gives us some Manga Roids, which is likely, it'll be at least one Main Deck Monster, an Extra Deck one, and Ultimate Machine Union. Mechanic's Soul would only be if we would lucky to get 4 cards for 'em.
    The only fusions left for him are the three contact fusion Solidroids-and they all require the exact same specific material. Mechanics Soul can can be used with Speedroids just as much as with vehicroids.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 19th July 2017 at 09:22 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    The only fusions left for him are the three contact fusion Solidroids-and they all require the exact same specific material. Mechanics Soul can can be used with Speedroids just as much as with vehicroids.
    That depends on if they keep their materials and Summoning method exactly as the Manga had them. Also, I'm basing my thought on what they might release on the thought that they'd be even-handed with releasing one Main Deck Monster, one Extra Deck Monster, and one Spell. Remember that that's 3 cards already dedicated to one Deck from one era, and the Premium Pack has more to consider than that.