1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[DBSW] Thunder Weathery Turmer

Kaminaritenki Turmer/Thunder Weathery Turmer
    LIGHT/Fairy
    Level 3
    1700/0
    You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.
    (1): You can send 1 face-up Continuous Spell/Trap Card you control to the Graveyard; place 1 “Weathery” Spell/Trap from your Deck in your Spell & Trap Zone face-up.
    (2): Once per turn, during the Standby Phase of the next turn after this card on the field was banished to activate a “Weathery” card’s effect: You can Special Summon this banished card.

https://ygorganization.com/dbsw-new-weathery-monster/

This monster helps replacing dead Weathery Patterns into the ones you actually need. Pretty good.
    Last edited by ChaosBlace; 21st July 2017 at 04:45 AM.

"It's not that I fanboy over my waifus, I just keep possession of their souls to my heart's content."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice effect to rid your field of potential double edged sword floodgates like Imperial Order while also giving immediate access to your other Weathery spell/trap support.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3QU13M View Post
    Nice effect to rid your field of potential double edged sword floodgates like Imperial Order while also giving immediate access to your other Weathery spell/trap support.
    It would be great with Vanity's, but it's banned.

"It's not that I fanboy over my waifus, I just keep possession of their souls to my heart's content."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlace View Post
    It would be great with Vanity's, but it's banned.
    Yeah, but getting rid of Vanity is an easy feat alone by itself do to its effect.

Another thing I'll like to point out since the deck really doesn't have any means of spamming as of yet to get their Link out. Brilliant Fusion will be excellent tool for this deck Turmer help allow the use of a dead card, if Seraphinite is used for a Link Summon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, but getting rid of Vanity is an easy feat alone by itself do to its effect.

Another thing I'll like to point out since the deck really doesn't have any means of spamming as of yet to get their Link out. Brilliant Fusion will be excellent tool for this deck Turmer help allow the use of a dead card, if Seraphinite is used for a Link Summon.
    Sadly the archetype is multi-Attribute, otherwise Ties of the Brethren would have a great time in this deck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlace View Post
    Sadly the archetype is multi-Attribute, otherwise Ties of the Brethren would have a great time in this deck.
    For that very reason I'm glad the deck is multi-attributed. Ties of Brethren itself help decks administer to a degenerate play style regardless if they was or wasn't already.

Although I am curious if this deck will receive another Link monster with lesser requirements that utilize Fairies instead.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For that very reason I'm glad the deck is multi-attributed. Ties of Brethren itself help decks administer to a degenerate play style regardless if they was or wasn't already.

Although I am curious if this deck will receive another Link monster with lesser requirements that utilize Fairies instead.
    Perhaps unlikely, but it would be nice. Maybe it could give Weathery monsters the ability of protection, which the deck gravely needs.

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I initially read it as "Thunder Weathery Tuner" lol

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightshine Stardust View Post
    I initially read it as "Thunder Weathery Tuner" lol
    Yeah? Well, well... I initially read it as "Thunder Withering Tumor". Ha! Take that! (Ineedtogotosleep.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate it Konami didn't reveal more monsters, and we have to wait until next month to know the rest of the cards.