Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2nd Coming of the Legend Duelist and the Box Product

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Fine... Sacred Beasts then.
    On the other hand, how about Cyber Ogre. Old-school Cyber-style.

Or how about we get some of the missing Arcana Force.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be totally happy with the rest of the Arcana Force, or the rest of the Timelords, although teh latter is less likely to happen.
    The dankest duelist you'll ever meet.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellar28 View Post
    I would be totally happy with the rest of the Arcana Force, or the rest of the Timelords, although teh latter is less likely to happen.
    Rest of the Timelords probably come out next year in Collectors Pack. There are actually anime cards for the rest of that set.

The GX anime, on the otherhand, never completed showing all the main Arcana Force cards and also introduced the "Ace of" and "Suit of" cards as thematic backrow. It also introduced the "Knight of" monsters with Knight of Pentacles.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sales sheet for the DP has surfaced. Sets the same as the last. Wonder who's going to be the Joey of it this time around.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    Sales sheet for the DP has surfaced. Sets the same as the last. Wonder who's going to be the Joey of it this time around.
    It's comforting to know that we'll be getting the same, near-equal spread of new to old. 24 new and 26 old a pretty sweet compromise, especially for a reprint Set.

I agree, and I too wonder who'll be made to headline this Duelist Pack? If it's a split between four 5D's and four Zexal, it'll probably be a 5D's character who'll do so, but if so, which one?

I hope we get rumors on this Set from the usually source(s) soon. If for no other reason, then simply so we have a ball-park idea of where they'll be headed.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    History tells us Konami enjoys Crow. But my heart is begging Aki, followed closely by Bruno.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cyber ogre might be cool! but didnt they leak info about the last legend duelist pack that was all correct, except erroneous info on bandit keith stuff??

please for the love of god give us bandit keith stuff.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamaw View Post
    cyber ogre might be cool! but didnt they leak info about the last legend duelist pack that was all correct, except erroneous info on bandit keith stuff??

please for the love of god give us bandit keith stuff.
    And, with a little forethought, they could make a decent dark machine deck by mixing that stuff with the Cracking Dragon related support. Cross Promotion!
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    And, with a little forethought, they could make a decent dark machine deck by mixing that stuff with the Cracking Dragon related support. Cross Promotion!
    would like to see that. got enough of it searching for World Chalice stuff that I was going to make a deck of em for funsies

went to sneak peak, pulled all 4 World Chalice Links AND Topological......which I promptly traded for Firewall. and won the mat

great day
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    would like to see that. got enough of it searching for World Chalice stuff that I was going to make a deck of em for funsies

went to sneak peak, pulled all 4 World Chalice Links AND Topological......which I promptly traded for Firewall. and won the mat

great day
    Nice work Dread. I was fourth but didn't care, because I took on the role of insanity.

Transmission Gear...(lost it, but the reaction was SO worth it), double Chilam Sabak (only game I won), Break Off Trap Holing Topologic, and using Reincarnation twice thanks to Boogie Trap.

Then some guy not only Pendulum Summoned but he also Synchro Summoned High Alexander.

Fun times.
    Sanokal