0 Thread(s)
    Faint possibility of Neos support?

Well sign me in.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightshine Stardust View Post
    Neos, huh? Wonder if they'll do something with NEX. At least give us the Neos fusion for Twinkle Moss.

And maybe one more NEX upgrade for a Neo Spacian (I'm hoping for Dark Panther), and the Neos fusion.

That would be just three cards.
    As much as I'd want that, that's unlike to happen.

They only have 4 cards. These 4 cards, more or less, have to support the Deck as a whole. It would be difficult to release NEX upgrades and so forth while also allowing them to inject life in to the Neos Deck as much as possible. They could make them, but if they focused on doing so, they could turn out to be just as hard or cumbersome to Summon and use as most of the other parts of the Deck.

If we had more space and a gaurantee of on-going new support for them, than yes, I'd love Twinkle Neo and Shadow Panther and the whole shebang. But filling in missing gaps might not be the best way to go about things with regards to the first set of support to breath life into Neos Decks in so long. Not with only 4 cards.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    How the hell can you support Orichalcos when it doesn't even have a third of its cards released? We literally have just the first field spell, Divine Serpent, and Shunoros(that was designed before the field spell even existed.). Only way this vaguely works is if they are actually going to release 4 anime cards.

Hoping Chazz is Armed Dragon LV support and a Signature Move card. But actual LV support. Not the bullshit way they did it with Yugi's Silent monsters.

And yes, this then would be a prime opportunity to continue releasing the NEX series. E HERO Twinkle Neos and maybe Neospacian Shadow Panther/Shadow Neos plus a support card. That would at least be halfway to completing it.

I don't care about Jesse. He already got 2 pendulums.

Happy for Aki. Give her a new BRD evolution.

Kalin is cool. Wondering if we are ever going to get those last 3 monsters of his. Really wanted this to be Antinomy and the T.G. though.
    I'm wondering the same thing about the Orichalcos support. Thing is, this isn't really the place for actual Anime cards, only ones inspired by the Anime characters who's Decks they support. I also wonder if it's short-hand for something.

I don't mind how they did Yugi's LVs, since it was economical, but I would appreciate some actual LV support. Still, they only 4 cards to make it work as best the can. Also, they might choose Ojamas. I'd prefer Armed Dragon, but it's a serious possibility.

As I mentioned above, they would need to be as economical with the Neos-related support as possible. Continuing to release the implied missing pieces would work only if they somehow also consolidated the other support at the same time.

Yeah, he did. And that, plus the Trap and Signature Move Spell, was the only thing he got. And now, those Pendulums' power, which took advantage of the fact that Pendulum Zones were seperate from Spell and Traps Zones, can no longer work as intended. Crystal Beasts need their Spell and Trap Zones fielded with nothing but Crystal Beast Monsters to work at their premium, so anything clogging their way, like the Pendulums under the newest rules, very easily hinders more than helps. Besides that, those cards came out 3 years ago, and they weren't nearly enough for a Deck like Crystal Beasts for someone to say "They had their turn; who cares". They are just as deserving and in need of a booster shot as most any of the other Anime Decks listed here.

Akiza getting an original Black Rose Dragon evolution here is very likely.

Kalin can be easier argued of not making sense of getting support here, but even he makes sense at this point in time. Also, don't forget that Anime cards aren't likely, based on Part 1. Even if we got T.G.s, they would be game originals (which wouldn't be a bad thing).

Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Faint possibility of Neos support?

Well sign me in.
    If this turns out to be true, is there any way you'd like to see Neos get supported?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    If this turns out to be true, is there any way you'd like to see Neos get supported?
    A new Field Spell.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A new Field Spell.
    A Prisma for Neo Spacians. Helps with the fusions, also puts an NS in the grave for Cocoon Party/Rebirth combo, if that was a thing.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 1st August 2017 at 10:53 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A new Field Spell.
    A Prisma for Neo Spacians. Helps with the fusions, also puts an NS in the grave for Cocoon Party/Rebirth combo, if that was a thing.
    That sounds nice and doable.

I'd also want something that would encourage Space Gift usage.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In other news, the foils for the new TCG Tournament Pack were revealed, BUT has anybody revealed what the short print new cards are? Which fusion is it? Which ones are left? Is it Dunn? Is it Rose Specter of Dunn? Are we there yet? It has to be. It's the only one left. That means Snakeyashi is the other card. Right? RIGHT?! (deep breaths).

So yeah, but then what will Konami release for the next TP? Hopefully its still many of the old Volume cards that haven't come out.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 1st August 2017 at 11:15 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Orichalcos has the potential to be VERY interesting.

I wouldn't be too disappointed with Ojamas, but I REALLY want Armed Dragons.

Neos will either be amazing or a train wreck. But considering that both them and the Crystal Beasts are getting support, they might both end up with some straight retrains of less optimal monsters (aka everything but Grand Mole, Sapphire Pegasus, Ruby Carbuncle).

Excited for Crystal Beasts regardless. Maybe they'll slot the Pendulums in with them when they come out.

Akiza doesn't need another Black Rose when she already has two amazing ones. I'd personally like to see more Plant Synchro stuff and a Black Rose upgrade.

Oh god, more Infernity. SOMEONE is going to figure out how to make that support broken. Maybe the OCG might equal us with our Infernity limits...
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Orichalcos has the potential to be VERY interesting.
    How? There's NOTHING to base that off of. There is literally 1 Orichalcos monster from Dartz and it was made before the field spell even came out.

Akiza doesn't need another Black Rose ... I'd personally like to see ... a Black Rose upgrade.
    Whut?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How? There's NOTHING to base that off of. There is literally 1 Orichalcos monster from Dartz and it was made before the field spell even came out.

Whut?
    Because they can either soup up the monsters from the anime or make a crapton of new stuff.

Figured that might cause some confusion...I meant that she doesn't need a retrain, but I'd love to see an upgrade.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Akiza doesn't need another Black Rose when she already has two amazing ones. I'd personally like to see more Plant Synchro stuff and a Black Rose upgrade.
    I don't know about "need" in this context, since as cool as Black Rose and Moonlight are, they're still just base forms, and she never did get any kind of upgrade. She and her Deck as a character could really do with having a Level 8 or 9 Synchro evolution to her name.

Technically, there is a The Seal of Orichalcos itself as well as The Divine Serpent. It'd still be stretch, though.