Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2nd Coming of the Legend Duelist and the Box Product

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The 2nd Coming of the Legend Duelist and the Box Product

Quote Originally Posted by [OCG]Duelist Pack – Legend Duelist 2
    A sequel to the vaguely Duel Links-themed pack is announced!…And not much else.

Duelist Pack – Legend Duelist 2 is set to release in the OCG on November 11, 2017, with “cards to further strengthen decks used by duelists from previous series.”

It’s also mentioned that more info will be revealed in future issues of V-Jump and Weekly Jump, though this is fairly standard for most new sets.
    https://ygorganization.com/personally-i-hope-for-toons/

Quote Originally Posted by [OCG]Yu-Gi-Oh OCG DM LINK VRAINS BOX
    But, like, a product announcement for this year’s physical box product.

This picture of Ignis in a box is purely 2D, sadly.

The Yu-Gi-Oh OCG DM LINK VRAINS BOX is this year’s box product, now that these seem to be a thing.

Release Date: 12/23/2017
    Price: ¥3000
    Contents:
    (1): Set of 4 “Extra Secret Rare” cards [Inclusion of new cards not mentioned]
    (2): Set of 20 Ultra Rare cards (including new cards)
    (3): 1 pack each of Code of the Duelist, Circuit Break, and Extreme Force
    (4): Special Storage Box
    (5): Special Card Case (Folding type, foil treatment)
    (6): Special Protector – 60 sleeves (same design)
    (7): Special Protector – 60 sleeves (1 of 4 designs)

The cards included are said to be made with VRAINS key characters in mind (think Dimension Box).

Source
    https://ygorganization.com/something...-internet-pun/

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Argh, It's so early to get a box like Dimension for VRains. My heart complains for a 5Ds or GX box. Give Aki her Majestic Rose Dragon. Give us Twinkle Neos.

Anyway, so Legend Duelist 2. Will it have just 5Ds and Zexal cards and surprise us with part 3 for Arc-V and VRains or will it cram it all in one like the set in January?

Which characters from 5Ds/Zexal do you think Konami will randomly select this time? I'm hoping one is T.G. And maybe a small part of me wants to see a certain clown ninja's Jester deck embellished. Cards that turn Rose into a solid archetype or maybe flesh out Luna's deck.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please konami, give us armors!
    The dankest duelist you'll ever meet.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you think the vrains box promos will be? Reprints of Firewall Dragon, Holy Angel, Great Ogre, and Topoplogic Bomber, or new cards?
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellar28 View Post
    Please konami, give us armors!
    They wouldn't introduce a new ability type into the game in a set like this. Collectors Pack is best bet for that.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better ration on reprints:new cards in the box would be ideal. We only have the 5 characters decks revealed so far, depending on how many more we get in the next few months we may see more than just the one card for each charcacter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hoping we get Ryo again for this Duelist Pack, but Cyber Dragons this time. There will be a new Fusion for them, after all.

I hope Vrains' characters get more than 1 new card in the Box, specially since there are way less characters than Arc-V (and therefore, more space for each one).
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 25th July 2017 at 08:14 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    Better ration on reprints:new cards in the box would be ideal. We only have the 5 characters decks revealed so far, depending on how many more we get in the next few months we may see more than just the one card for each charcacter.
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Hoping we get Ryo again for this Duelist Pack, but Cyber Dragons this time. There will be a new Fusion for them, after all.

I hope Vrains' characters get more than 1 new card in the Box, specially since there are way less characters than Arc-V (and therefore, more space for each one).
    Having more than one card per character Deck would be nice, as that can allow more flexibility on what each character Deck is allowed to get (i.e., Monsters vs. Spells and/or Traps). All the known character Decks in VRAINS so far could use more Spells and Traps, and all sans Cyberse could use more Monsters, too.

Regarding the Legend Duelist Pack, if they're doing GX again, I'd rather want for more game-original Crystal Beast support. With that said, they might do three 5D's and three Zexal.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post

No. No more Cyber Dragon. We got enough Cyber Dragon. They even got a structure deck already. Let someone else get a turn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    No. No more Cyber Dragon. We got enough Cyber Dragon. They even got a structure deck already. Let someone else get a turn.
    Fine... Sacred Beasts then.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 7th August 2017 at 02:12 AM.