User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: The 2nd Coming of the Legend Duelist and the Box Product

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    CyDra deserves more support. The fusion-half of the deck is inconsistent and relies on you to draw Power Bond, and the best card of the deck is by far Galaxy Soldier, which is not even a CyDra. HERO got tons of (way more consinstent) supports, Arc-V decks got hundreds of cards... couldn't we have some CyDra support? :c
    "Deserve" more support? What the hell? They got an entire Structure Deck.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    "Deserve" more support? What the hell? They got an entire Structure Deck.
    And then two more Extras. I'd argue that a Link would suit them.

Plus that new Legendary Deck.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    And then two more Extras. I'd argue that a Link would suit them.

Plus that new Legendary Deck.
    you, a cyber dragon fan disappointed at only 2 new Xyz monsters, a new fusion, several new s/t support, two structure decks: I want more

me, a fan of malefics, malicevorous, aliens, trap monsters, and original D.D., crying about battlin' boxers: o-okay

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd actually like to see new Nordic cards. 3 new Aesir synchros: Frigg, Sif and Hel. Maybe add Gullinbursti to the Nordic Beasts. Or maybe add Sigurd to the Nordic Champions. There's also adding Frey to the Nordic Ascendant since his twin sister is already a card.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, I'd love it if they could get the - hear me out - Zoodiac treatment, so every individual sub-archetype could function as a deck, and also as an engine so we can hybridize. The Beasts were all right, but the other (obviously) needed a lot of love.
    And given that the Aesir are a trio of God Cards, I'd prefer that they just be them and give in-archetype Synchros for them instead.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, I'd love it if they could get the - hear me out - Zoodiac treatment, so every individual sub-archetype could function as a deck, and also as an engine so we can hybridize. The Beasts were all right, but the other (obviously) needed a lot of love.
    And given that the Aesir are a trio of God Cards, I'd prefer that they just be them and give in-archetype Synchros for them instead.
    That did seem to be the implicit stance Konami had on the Nordic cards, in spite of everything in practice showcasing the opposite, in that they were largely insular between themselves and each other (with the two Nordic Beast Goats and the search Trap being the exception). I would like Nordic to be like you suggested, though, capable of being their own Decks but permitting players to easily, or at least logically, combine them together to form a Team Ragnarok Deck.

I recall making a 60 card Nordic Deck years back, back when I was still on Dueling Network. It wasn't perfect, obviously, but I had a lot of fun playing with it. Honestly, I really loved the Team Ragnarok Duel in 5D's; probably my favorite overall Duel in that series.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 11th August 2017 at 01:31 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    That did seem to be the implicit stance Konami had on the Nordic cards, in spite of everything in practice showcasing the opposite, in that they were largely insular between themselves and each other (with the two Nordic Beast Goats and the search Trap being the exception). I would like Nordic to be like you suggested, though, capable of being their own Decks but permitting players to easily, or at least logically, combine them together to form a Team Ragnarok Deck.

I recall making a 60 card Nordic Deck years back, back when I was still on Dueling Network. It wasn't perfect, obviously, but I had a lot of fun playing with it. Honestly, I really loved the Team Ragnarok Duel in 5D's; probably my favorite overall Duel in that series.
    Yeah, they're fun to mess around with in WDC...
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And given that the Aesir are a trio of God Cards, I'd prefer that they just be them
    No, dude. They are a trio of male gods. Frigg is Odin's wife. Sif is Thor's wife. Hela is Loki's daughter. The female trio works just as well and would probably have the same materials except inverted. A generic tuner requirement and a archetype non-tuner.

Anyway, they lost their claim to exclusive trinity when Konami decided they weren't going to be DIVINE Divine-Beast monsters. They are just a high profile archetype now.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 11th August 2017 at 03:16 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, because Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra were a real trinity as well.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, because Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra were a real trinity as well.
    Doesn't matter. I wasn't referring to a real trinity. Just trinity status in the game as compared to such as the God Cards. Which aren't even an archetype. The Aesir are the only God Card derivative that is archetype supported and supported by a larger series of cards-the Nordics. They aren't like the Divine-Beasts and don't need to retain that specific exclusive status.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 11th August 2017 at 05:44 AM.