User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2nd Coming of the Legend Duelist and the Box Product

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Ah, I see. How accurate have they been so far regarding the TCG card names?
    They got all Link Strike and COTD names right, so for now they're reliable.
    Cubic, Cyber Angel, Gimmick Puppet, Lunalight, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician, Phantom Knights, Predaplant, Qli, Raidraptor, Speedroid, Supreme King Magician, Windwitch

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XBrain130 View Post
    They got all Link Strike and COTD names right, so for now they're reliable.
    Once last bug, if I may. To be sure, they got their TCG names correct before they were revealed in the TCG, correct?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Once last bug, if I may. To be sure, they got their TCG names correct before they were revealed in the TCG, correct?
    Yes. Though there were a couple of times they changed a name between consecutive episodes, like with Gouki Headbatt.
    Cubic, Cyber Angel, Gimmick Puppet, Lunalight, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician, Phantom Knights, Predaplant, Qli, Raidraptor, Speedroid, Supreme King Magician, Windwitch

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    So we have gone from dragun bullets to
    ......okay, I don't understand this one. Help?

I find it hilarious that Ra is so useless, the DIVINE deck only has 1 copy of it just to put a tick on the "all egyptian gods" box.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XBrain130 View Post
    Yes. Though there were a couple of times they changed a name between consecutive episodes, like with Gouki Headbatt.
    Thanks XBrain130.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basically "reblogging" some delicious Newwise rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by Citrine (from Pojo/NeoArkcradle, likely translated by NeoArkadia himself, since that's who usually always does it)
    http://bbs.newwise.com/thread-908336-5-1.html

Rumored lineup for this is

Orichalcos
    Chazz
    Neos
    Jessie
    Aki
    Kalin
    All of my "YES!" to everything here. Yes, even to Kalin/Infernity support, despite that Deck not being one of my auto fav Anime Decks. Because literally everything else on that rumored support list makes getting 4 more Infernity cards more than worth it.

Still... What does the rumor mean by "Orichalchos" support? Considering that we don't have anything other than The Seal (first version), The Divine Serpent (which was remade to not require anything Orichalcos related), and Shunoros (which was made with a completely different mindset, not to mention effect), I wonder what they would intend to do to give support to a Deck that's still missing most of the Anime cards that would give it its identity. Like, it'd only be a step up from the idea of them releasing new game original cards for Bastion's Magnet Warrior Deck, which is why they didn't do that in the first place. Unless "Orichachos" is meant to be short-hand for one of the new Decks during that Season/Legendary Dragon support?

Looking forward to what they might give to Chazz, Jessie, and Akiza's Decks. I'm hoping they go Armed Dragon for Chazz, and I especially look forward to any Extra Deck Monsters they choose to afford them, especially for Akiza.

Last but not least, they have their work cut out for them with Neos support, but I wish them the best of luck nonetheless. Jaden's my favorite lead, and I love his Decks, but the Neos side of it really ended up getting the back end of the stick, despite some potential for powerful support.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 1st August 2017 at 05:03 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly did not think they'd do GX again, but I'm super happy they did!

EDIT: Was hoping that would auto-merge...

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neos, huh? Wonder if they'll do something with NEX. At least give us the Neos fusion for Twinkle Moss.

And maybe one more NEX upgrade for a Neo Spacian (I'm hoping for Dark Panther), and the Neos fusion.

That would be just three cards.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How the hell can you support Orichalcos when it doesn't even have a third of its cards released? We literally have just the first field spell, Divine Serpent, and Shunoros(that was designed before the field spell even existed.). Only way this vaguely works is if they are actually going to release 4 anime cards.

Hoping Chazz is Armed Dragon LV support and a Signature Move card. But actual LV support. Not the bullshit way they did it with Yugi's Silent monsters.

And yes, this then would be a prime opportunity to continue releasing the NEX series. E HERO Twinkle Neos and maybe Neospacian Shadow Panther/Shadow Neos plus a support card. That would at least be halfway to completing it.

I don't care about Jesse. He already got 2 pendulums.

Happy for Aki. Give her a new BRD evolution.

Kalin is cool. Wondering if we are ever going to get those last 3 monsters of his. Really wanted this to be Antinomy and the T.G. though.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 1st August 2017 at 07:16 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightshine Stardust View Post
    ......okay, I don't understand this one. Help?

I find it hilarious that Ra is so useless, the DIVINE deck only has 1 copy of it just to put a tick on the "all egyptian gods" box.
    You've never heard of the Rockettes?