User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Manga] Strongest Duelist Yuya Volume 2

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It'd be too good if you were able to Normal Summon it.

"It's not that I fanboy over my waifus, I just keep possession of their souls to my heart's content."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What the heck ever happened to Genesis Omega Dragon (G.O.D)? I don't follow the manga much at all but I was intrigued to see how that card would turn out in the manga. I always that G.O.D. would be the counterpart to Z-Arc
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    What the heck ever happened to Genesis Omega Dragon (G.O.D)? I don't follow the manga much at all but I was intrigued to see how that card would turn out in the manga. I always that G.O.D. would be the counterpart to Z-Arc
    Different Manga.

This is from Saikyo Jump, and is the spiritual succesor to the "D-Team Zexal" Saikyo Jump Manga from a while back. Basically, chibified versions of the characters Duel via various levels of for-fun excuse plots using real-life versions of the cards, including cards they may not have used in any other medium. Brand new cards are uncommon, but will show up occasionally.

This boss Monster is from the final chapter of "Strongest Duelist Yuya" that comes out this month. It and the last few chapters will be consolidated into a volume in October, with this card as a promo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlace View Post
    It won't make sense to nerf the ATK gain when it's nearly impossible to summon it.
    Yes it is hard to summon, but not impossible and you dont even need to summon it if you toss it in the grave you can copy the effect with hundred eyes ( if this card is dark) or servant starving venom and win the duel in a single direct attack. We also dont know if the summoning condition will be changed and easy to fulfill. But I do understand that as it stands it is tough to summon and the attack gain is a decent reward, but I still think making this essentially and instant win card is unhealthy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    if you toss it in the grave you can copy the effect with hundred eyes ( if this card is dark)
    Hundred Eyes can only copy LV6 or lower monsters. I think it's unlikely this card is one.
    Cubic, Cyber Angel, Gimmick Puppet, Lunalight, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician, Phantom Knights, Predaplant, Qli, Raidraptor, Speedroid, Supreme King Magician, Windwitch

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XBrain130 View Post
    Hundred Eyes can only copy LV6 or lower monsters. I think it's unlikely this card is one.
    And Phantom of Chaos?

Quote Originally Posted by Yugi.feder03 View Post
    And Phantom of Chaos?
    That one can't cause damage, so it's ATK wouldn't matter.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    Yes it is hard to summon, but not impossible and you dont even need to summon it if you toss it in the grave you can copy the effect with hundred eyes ( if this card is dark) or servant starving venom and win the duel in a single direct attack. We also dont know if the summoning condition will be changed and easy to fulfill. But I do understand that as it stands it is tough to summon and the attack gain is a decent reward, but I still think making this essentially and instant win card is unhealthy.
    Kinda gimmicky to do all that just to send it to the grave. Too bad there isn't a Foolish Burial for Extra Deck monsters.

"It's not that I fanboy over my waifus, I just keep possession of their souls to my heart's content."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlace View Post
    Kinda gimmicky to do all that just to send it to the grave. Too bad there isn't a Foolish Burial for Extra Deck monsters.
    There's Gale Dogra, but you gotta pay 3000 LP.
    Cubic, Cyber Angel, Gimmick Puppet, Lunalight, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician, Phantom Knights, Predaplant, Qli, Raidraptor, Speedroid, Supreme King Magician, Windwitch

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XBrain130 View Post
    There's Gale Dogra, but you gotta pay 3000 LP.
    Yeah, no thanks. :v