Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Manga] Strongest Duelist Yuya Volume 2

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlace View Post
    Yeah, no thanks. :v
    I have never understood why a card like Foolish Burial was made and not the same card to send monsters from the Extra Deck. Foolish Burial sends a monster from the Main Deck that can be Special Summoned from the Graveyard right away, but a monster sent from the Extra Deck cannot be Special Summoned from there. Yet we only have a monster that in most cases needs to be Normal Summoned and requires you to pay the huge load of 3000 Life Points. Things like this are the evidence that Yugioh has never been a balanced game.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yugi.feder03 View Post
    I have never understood why a card like Foolish Burial was made and not the same card to send monsters from the Extra Deck. Foolish Burial sends a monster from the Main Deck that can be Special Summoned from the Graveyard right away, but a monster sent from the Extra Deck cannot be Special Summoned from there. Yet we only have a monster that in most cases needs to be Normal Summoned and requires you to pay the huge load of 3000 Life Points. Things like this are the evidence that Yugioh has never been a balanced game.
    Well, take a look at what Cyberdark Claw allowed. Costless destruction, 4000 ATK equip that when dies in any way (including negating something with Cyberdarkness) gives you a 3300 ATK beater...

And imagine how infinitely easier would be breaking effect copiers if such a card existed.
    Last edited by XBrain130; 2nd August 2017 at 06:35 PM.
    Cubic, Cyber Angel, Gimmick Puppet, Lunalight, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician, Phantom Knights, Predaplant, Qli, Raidraptor, Speedroid, Supreme King Magician, Windwitch

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Different Manga.

This is from Saikyo Jump, and is the spiritual succesor to the "D-Team Zexal" Saikyo Jump Manga from a while back. Basically, chibified versions of the characters Duel via various levels of for-fun excuse plots using real-life versions of the cards, including cards they may not have used in any other medium. Brand new cards are uncommon, but will show up occasionally.

This boss Monster is from the final chapter of "Strongest Duelist Yuya" that comes out this month. It and the last few chapters will be consolidated into a volume in October, with this card as a promo.
    Whoops my bad. Thanks for the info
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XBrain130 View Post
    Well, take a look at what Cyberdark Claw allowed. Costless destruction, 4000 ATK equip that when dies in any way (including negating something with Cyberdarkness) gives you a 3300 ATK beater...

And imagine how infinitely easier would be breaking effect copiers if such a card existed.
    Actually Quasar will miss timing, and you won't get the Shooting Star.

"It's not that I fanboy over my waifus, I just keep possession of their souls to my heart's content."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Whoops my bad. Thanks for the info
    You're welcome.