Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [TCG] YCSW - Number 89: Diablosis the Mind Hacker

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[TCG] YCSW - Number 89: Diablosis the Mind Hacker

On August 26th and 27th, Duelists from all over Europe will make their way to Rimini (Italy) as KONAMI Digital Entertainment B.V. plays host to their latest Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series (YCS) event. Europe’s strongest Duelists will compete at the city’s Palacongressi venue where only one will become champion. Players will compete in multiple rounds of high-level play over two days, against some of the strongest opponents around.

This is the third YCS event to be held in Rimini in as many years. Originally the host city of the 2014 Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME World Championship, players and attendees have continually enjoyed heading to the Italian holiday destination for a weekend of sun, sea and card games. Outside of the tournament environment, visitors to Rimini will have a memorable weekend in this vibrant and exciting city.

In addition to claiming the title of YCS winner, the weekend’s champion will take home a prize package that includes a PlayStation 4 Pro, exclusive YCS Prize Card and paid travel and accommodation to the 2018 WCQ: European Championship. Duelists that finish high in the overall standings will also earn themselves some highly sought-after prizes.

YCS Rimini will also be one of the first events to award winners with a new and exclusive prize card. Unlike most Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME cards, Number 89: Diablosis the Mind Hacker can only be obtained by winning highly-competitive events, making it one of the rarest and most highly-desired cards across the entire game. This card makes its debut at YCS Rimini and will be awarded at top-level events until the Summer of 2018. American Duelists can also attempt to win their own copy of Number 89: Diablosis the Mind Hacker at YCS Toronto, which is taking place on the same weekend.

For those who do not participate in the main tournament there will be several other events to take part in throughout the weekend, including tournaments to win Game Mats, giant Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG cards and other popular prizes, such as additional copies of the YCS Prize Card Number 89: Diablosis the Mind Hacker.

As with all international-level tournaments held in Europe, Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series Rimini will feature live and comprehensive reporting so that Dueling fans around the world can follow their favourite players and cheer them on. Over 20 hours of live gameplay, commentary and analysis will be broadcasted on the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG’s official Twitch, Facebook and YouTube channels, with additional articles and updates shared via the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Coverage Blog.

Event Date & Location:

August 26/27, 2017

Pre-registration available on-site from August 25.

Palacongressi di Rimini,
    Via della Fiera 23,
    47923 Rimini,
    Italy.

Web: http://www.yugioh-card.com/uk/events/detail.php?id=2756

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still think that card's name sounds like some intestinal illness.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What does konami have against number Hunters?
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YCS once again screws over number hunters and considering utopia Kaiser still hasn't been released in a set or as a promo, will will surely not see this card in the public's hands for 2 or more years.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why would they have re-released "No. 93" yet?

We're still in it's year, and that doesn't change until this card releases. Just hope "Minerva" becomes the standard, not the exception.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    YCS once again screws over number hunters and considering utopia Kaiser still hasn't been released in a set or as a promo, will will surely not see this card in the public's hands for 2 or more years.
    Nor has either of the YCS Synchros.....
    I want my Duel Dragon set...
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have some thoughts about the name choice for this card and I gotta say they are very complex.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    Why would they have re-released "No. 93" yet?

We're still in it's year, and that doesn't change until this card releases. Just hope "Minerva" becomes the standard, not the exception.
    I lost track of time I swore he was a prize card longer, fine then I will use giant hand as an example then since it was a pize card number monster that took forever to come out.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I have some thoughts about the name choice for this card and I gotta say they are very complex.
    Lay 'em on me. I love complex nitpicking.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Use Diablosis in a sentence: "I had explosive Diablosis and had to take antibiotics before getting me stomach pumped."