7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That SixSam Shadow is interesting.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They could be listed after Beltlink Wall Dragon, you know.

"It's not that I fanboy over my waifus, I just keep possession of their souls to my heart's content."

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What that thing I said would have to happen, i.e. fuck with the order, for them to appear. Thank you for reiterating what I said to you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    What that thing I said would have to happen, i.e. fuck with the order, for them to appear. Thank you for reiterating what I said to you.
    Hey now, don't get overzealous with me. :v

And you're welcome.

"It's not that I fanboy over my waifus, I just keep possession of their souls to my heart's content."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welp, this is underwhelming. Though, it is nice to see more Pendulum archetypes after they got the shaft, and they're Mythical Beast! I remember when Mythical Beast Cerberus first debuted in Spellcaster's Judgment Structure deck, and I completely loved its artwork. I still do, and it's no different with the new beasts.

Triple Shot and Excode are...pathetic. To be fair, Triple Shot is kind of nice, but not really redeemable. And of course we would get more Counter Trap support...damn that field spell.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, everybody resurfaced lol.

First of all I really wanted the Varrett field spell instead of Fire Prison but aye still plenty of more to come.

Expected that we will get Betlink Wall Dragon. Now I got something to use with Destrudo to make Tzolkin a little easier. Basically you just need Anesvarret, Destrudo, Linkuriboh and Beltlink to make Ultimaya easily. Or go for Atum to make REDMD more accesible to Varretts now. Its a decent floodgate to Links too.

Glad Three Burst Shot Dragon is generic. All of the three effects have there utility which good especially the third. The monsters summoned are able to keep their effects.

Towards everything else, some nice little things and bye bye Royal Magical Library and maybe Arcanite Magician (one of those who will perhaps receive an errata)

Are spell and traps being printed in another shade now?
    Last edited by R3QU13M; 14th August 2017 at 04:56 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post
    Welp, this is underwhelming. Though, it is nice to see more Pendulum archetypes after they got the shaft, and they're Mythical Beast! I remember when Mythical Beast Cerberus first debuted in Spellcaster's Judgment Structure deck, and I completely loved its artwork. I still do, and it's no different with the new beasts.

Triple Shot and Excode are...pathetic. To be fair, Triple Shot is kind of nice, but not really redeemable. And of course we would get more Counter Trap support...damn that field spell.
    That isn't a Field Spell.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    Is that guy really going to be the cover card of the set? How the hell we go from firewall and borreload, two great cards, to this piece of crap? It's not even generic so you could try to use it in an ojama deck to combine with ojama king for full lock and even if it was, you don't want to place it in the extra monster zone so it needs even more set up...
    triwight->3 ojamas, link spider + proxy dragon = ???

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlace View Post
    That isn't a Field Spell.
    I could've sworn it was. Oh well, it's been a long day anyway.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamaw View Post
    triwight->3 ojamas, link spider + proxy dragon = ???
    Cool, unsearchable card + a lot of graveyard set up. I'd rather discard an ojamagic for fusion recycling plan, search 3 ojamas and summon all of them using red, that way i can summon a link spider in the emz, proxy dragon in the zone it points to and another link spider in a zone proxy points to, that way i can summon that guy outside of the emz and make use of his link markers.

Doesn't make it good though, you still would need even more cards to be able to summon a king, because he's useless by himself.