User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [OCG] August News Dump

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm completely surprised to see that Vendread and F.A. are getting released in this Extra Pack. As far as I'm aware of, shouldn't those be part of next year's Extra Pack? And since when does Japan import stuff that fast...

At least we can safely say we know what the F.A. stands for, and it is indeed "Formula Athlete". Which makes sense, since they are athletes who drive formula race cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Jesus, do you ever stop bitching? It's like Mofiz all over again, except he was actually more tolerable...
    I've become weary of it myself, since it's becoming more and more like his personal hate blog.

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    maybe its because of Extra pack 2017 but im feeling a slight decrease on the amount of cards leaked
    In this case, yes. The Extra Pack comes out next month, so they kinda have to splurge on it here and now with the reveals. In September, we she have more completely new stuff revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    No, it just looks like that because now we're getting high-quality pictures from the official website (unfortunately more high-quality than printed cards) instead of bad magazine scans.
    I heard it was a different reason, based on mis-saved file types of the images.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's his post were he explained it to me. (PJ currently works for Konami's European division.)

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    This occasionally happens when you save an image in CMYK (print) format and upload it online (RGB).

It's not an issue with the card itself (which will be printed normally), just a compatibility issue between different image rendering formats. Causes colours to display in unusual ways.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I care about next month are the 2 Manga Promos being revealed. Not much more.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh look, a concise statement (I mean that sincerely) that I clean missed in all of your complaining.

I meant a sound strategy in the bloody anime that was obviously going to be brought IRL. As for me, I can't say whether or not it was fun to watch, I don't watch VRAINS, though if it was anything as frustrating as those bloody Beastborg Chains...

Yes, because as I said, they were bullcrap (the fact that they had those effects, not that they were terrible cards.)

Be patient on Endymion, they'll run out of Dark Magician nostalgia eventually and build on him to keep it up. Though I'm very passive on this issue since I got Dinosaurs out of R, and I'm very happy with that.

Will you really? Given my jackass comment (jackass statement directed at me), I seriously doubt that.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    All I care about next month are the 2 Manga Promos being revealed. Not much more.
    I am curious about the Duelist Pack if only because Aki is rumored to feature. Orichalcos is also rumored, but with only the field, shunuros and Geh I'm not that excited unless it turns out they are going to print the other cards from Dartz Deck instead of making up new cards.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I am curious about the Duelist Pack if only because Aki is rumored to feature. Orichalcos is also rumored, but with only the field, shunuros and Geh I'm not that excited unless it turns out they are going to print the other cards from Dartz Deck instead of making up new cards.
    I know that I'm curving in off a tangent from WAY back, but another reason I'm interested to see this rumoured Orichalcos stuff is because I'm going to be writing a duel for Dartz at some point...
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having thought about it some, I actually kind of like Excode Talker. It can potentially stop your opponent from link chaining, and/or using your own arrows against you. It's also the only Code Talker with side arrows, which might make it worth it to run just for Recoded Rebirth.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Having thought about it some, I actually kind of like Excode Talker. It can potentially stop your opponent from link chaining, and/or using your own arrows against you. It's also the only Code Talker with side arrows, which might make it worth it to run just for Recoded Rebirth.
    It fits the general theme of the code Talkers having one effect to boost attack and one effect to protect your board, though this one is a little nebulous on that front since blocking where your opponent can summon is only tangentially protective. I suspect it'll be used in the anime during a Speed Duel to go for an Ojama-style monster zone block strat, which is... kind of a weird thing for a hero to do, but then again, Yusaku isn't here for fun, he's here to win, so I guess it makes sense.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that we're finally an archetype that focuses on generating Spell Counters? I mean, it's been years since the mechanic was actually released. Even if there's only two monsters revealed so far, Magical Boost implies we'll get an eagle and/or Gryphon later.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)