User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Structure Deck: Power Code Link

Structure Deck: Power Code Link

The next OCG Structure Deck has just been announced, and it will contain more cards for Playmaker!

The year end structure deck has been announced where the deck will feature cards used by Playmaker in the Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS animation. Also included will be link monsters that can be used in multiple decks. More information on the deck will be released in incoming V-Jump issues.

Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG DM Structure Deck: Power Code Link
    Release date: December 9, 2017

Contents:
    Constructed Deck x 1
    Official Rules Book x 1
    Duel Field / Play Guide (Paper) x 1

Source

Oh, come on, really? 3 Decks in a row? Aren't they trying too hard to promote Playmaker?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, are they just going to be putting most of Playmaker's cards in the structure decks for the time being? I think I'd rather see another character get a chance.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was bad enough Yusaku got a structure deck early, but now he gets two in a row. I mean come on we are not even on season two and he has a missive amount of support. The only silver lining would be is if Firewall was reprinted to lower its price in the tcg.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously tho: They could choose between R:Zombie World, R:Gates of the underworld, a ritual-centered structure deck (becouse they've NEVER done this before), and they choose MORE CYBERSE? THEY ALREADY RECEIVE SUPPORTS IN EACH SET, YOU MORON. DO SOMETHING ELSE. Even Perfectly Badass Fuckin' Moth would be better than this.
    The main sets already suck (CIBR is terrible, really, and COTD was meh), don't release boring structures too...
    Last edited by BBDD; 21st August 2017 at 03:21 PM.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    They could choose between R:Zombie World, R:Gates of the underworld
    No. The SDR series release at different time (Feb + Sept) to the SD series (Jun + Dec).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    No. The SDR series release at different time (Feb + Sept) to the SD series (Jun + Dec).
    Still, anything else would've been a better pick.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are releasing two Structures based on the same character in a row? Are there no other characters worth Structuring in Vrains?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ScionStorm Everyone else has only had one duel each and you just know Yoshida is doing his best to get rid of Aoi and Emma as soon as he possibly can.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, but this doesn't come out for another 4 months. Surely one of these other characters finds worth instead of making 2 SD based on the same guy.

Besides there's a lot of other options ranging from new SDs based on game original archetypes-we haven't had that in a long while- to other established big characters in past series. I'd rather see Joey and Pegasus new decks. I'd actually love to see a Guardian SD. Or a new Vehicroid SD with worthwhile new support. Maybe Aki could get a structure. Or they make some Antinomy T.G. deck. Zexal hasn't even had a single character SD yet.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 21st August 2017 at 08:14 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    @ScionStorm Everyone else has only had one duel each and you just know Yoshida is doing his best to get rid of Aoi and Emma as soon as he possibly can.
    Revolver had 2.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 21st August 2017 at 09:21 PM.