Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EXFO] Mikuratori

Mikuratori
    DARK / Level 4 / Winged Beast / Effect
    1300 ATK / 1500 DEF
    (1) This card gains the following effects depending on the Main Monster Zone in which it is placed:
    •Left-most: This card gains 1000 ATK and DEF.
    •Right-most: This card can attack up to 2 monsters during each Battle Phase.
    •Middle: This card cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent’s effects.
    •Otherwise: Monsters in the same column as this card cannot activate their effects.

On a side note, Torimikura is a restaurant chain known for its roast chicken. The more you know☆.

https://ygorganization.com/not-actually-a-spirit/

Not that bad, Raid Raptors can quickly access it with Arsenal Falcon or Ties of Brethren, as well as Blackwings. I would like to see more cards like this with different effects based upon placements too.
    Last edited by R3QU13M; 1st September 2017 at 06:06 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a very interesting card. I really like it. I mean as it stands it has no exact home in any deck, but fun and gimmicky decks can be made around it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    This is a very interesting card. I really like it. I mean as it stands it has no exact home in any deck, but fun and gimmicky decks can be made around it.
    I hope we get more cards like this. Maybe even an entire Deck's worth.

Cards like this is way overdue, in my opinion.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a weird card.

But it has some interesting applications.

Go first, summon a monster in one of the extra monster zones, summon this in the same column as the other emz and your opponent wont be able to use the effects of his monsters there (but you'll need something to protect this) or you can leave a lv 4 raidraptor on the field and surprise your opponent by flipping a swallow's nest during his turn when he tried to acess the emz, go second and it works kinda like a "Denko" for the opponent's emz (although, in this situation kaijus, are better 99% of the time). Put it in the middle zone and combine with defense zone + moon mirror shield and you can annoy someone until they surrender (in this case you would be better playing a majespecter monster).

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be disappointed if it's TCG name is not CFK.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see this card having any play, considering its stats are low, it belongs to no archetype and none of its 4 effects are super amazing. I think the best it's got is what Erickdsl said.

Either way, it's a completely unique card so far and for some reason I find really funny how a Crystal Zero or any Starving Venom monster in the Extra Monster Zone can copy it to gain absolutely nothing.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It should be noted that this is essentially a 2300 ATK beater, which far outclasses anything else we currently have, so that's something...

Reminds me of some other cards with multiple effects that would be good if only you could access more than one at a time. (those old Ancient Gear tributing Batteryman monsters come to mind)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's pretty entertaining and versatile. Also possibly the only card that works differently in Speed Duels than in normal ones?
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    It's pretty entertaining and versatile. Also possibly the only card that works differently in Speed Duels than in normal ones?
    You actually just wouldn't be able to get the last effect, since the zones below the Extra Zone are the left- and right-most ones already. That's basically the same thing as with Tri-Gate Wizard, since he cannot co-link to more than 2 monsters in Speed Duels, or Excrawler Qualiark, since you can only control 4 Crawlers in total (they cannot make an Extra Link yet).
    Last edited by yshipster; 1st September 2017 at 03:29 PM.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltanis The Adjudicator View Post
    It should be noted that this is essentially a 2300 ATK beater, which far outclasses anything else we currently have, so that's something...

Reminds me of some other cards with multiple effects that would be good if only you could access more than one at a time. (those old Ancient Gear tributing Batteryman monsters come to mind)
    Gadgets, not Batteryman.