User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [EXFO] Glory of the Noble Knights

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plertidoures View Post
    The problem with NK is cards like drancia, master peace or Kaijus. If the banlist hit them hard maybe they are playable again... (Except for kaijus, just dont go all arthur + 5 equips because u are going to be fucked).
    Noble Knights can play around Kaijus now that they have a card that searches Magicalized Duston Mop. If I wanted to play the deck, I would Main Deck 2 Glory and Side Deck the third + 3 Mops. Maybe even Main Deck one Mop depending how much Kaiju is currently being Main Decked.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Noble Knights can play around Kaijus now that they have a card that searches Magicalized Duston Mop. If I wanted to play the deck, I would Main Deck 2 Glory and Side Deck the third + 3 Mops. Maybe even Main Deck one Mop depending how much Kaiju is currently being Main Decked.
    You could Side Deck the Mops, but you should include all 3 Glorys in the Main Deck if you're playing Noble Knights. It's too good of a card for the Deck not to.