Thread: [EXFO] Glory of the Noble Knights

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EXFO] Glory of the Noble Knights

Glory of the Noble Knights
    Quick-Play Spell Card
    You can only activate a card with this name once per turn.
    (1) Target 1 “Noble Knight” monster you control; choose 1 Equip Spell Card from your Deck that can be equipped to that monster and equip it to that monster.

Source

----

Like the card. It essentially allows you to cut down on any redundant Noble Arms to 1 while still making use of them as they are needed. That's been a debated point of contention from the players of the Deck for a while now.

Don't like the snippy comment in the Org's article. Especially as someone who's been waiting on more Noble Knight support for years.

P.S. Does anybody know what happened to the forums this time?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not bad, simple and sweet. Also having Noble knight in its name helps with round table achieve the effects you want.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good support. Not gonna push Noble Knights to the top but anyone who still plays knights will certainly run this and get a lot out of it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it's not bad IMO. Not sure how much it will have an impact on Noble Knights, but it looks helpful nonetheless.

I do not know what happened to the forums earlier today, outside of the fact that I was unable to view them.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good card for a never-good-enough archtype. Ugly art for an exceptionally beautiful archtype. I can't support this card with all my heart.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltanis The Adjudicator View Post
    Good card for a never-good-enough archtype. Ugly art for an exceptionally beautiful archtype. I can't support this card with all my heart.
    Meh, who cares? It still looks pretty useful, and that's all that matters in the long run.

Now that I think about it, I used to play NK a long time ago but eventually dropped them. To anyone who plays NKs, lemme know how this card helps the archetype. I'm intrigued.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just woke up, but i think that im stilll dreaming, NK support? And a good one? Yup i must be dreaming.

NK was one of my all time favourite decks, I should try them now on link era...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plertidoures View Post
    I just woke up, but i think that im stilll dreaming, NK support? And a good one? Yup i must be dreaming.

NK was one of my all time favourite decks, I should try them now on link era...
    Yeah, you're dreaming. Go back to sleep. (▽)/

Not sure how well they'd do in this Link era, but I imagine they might get a Link monster in the upcoming VRAINS special pack...thing. One can hope, right?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a 3 of in the Deck. Very good support, and as mentioned, it is another name for Round Table.

Another thing about this card is that it is generic in many respects. As long as the card is appropriate to be Equipped on a Noble Knight, you can Equip almost any Equip Card to that Noble Knight, including some of the Guardian Equip Spells (without needed to pay the cost) or Cursed Bamboo Sword (also sans cost).

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any Arthurian character that didn't get a card?

The Green Knight? Morgan le Fay?