User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rumored October 1st Banlist/Rumors for Link VRAINS Pack

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rumored October 1st Banlist/Rumors for Link VRAINS Pack

Remember, this is just rumors. Posted from http://yu-gi5000guard.blog.jp/archives/72486969.html

Forbidden:
    Denlong, First of the Yang Zing: Eh...maybe. I'd personally think that they'd Limit it.
    Ancient Fairy Dragon: Get stuffed. Ban Terraforming not this.
    Master Peace, the True Dracoslaying King: Overkill, but they might need this to go.
    Dragonic Diagram: Sadly, it needs the hammer.
    Instant Fusion: I so hope that this is true. This card needs to go.

Limited:
    Souleating Oviraptor: Get stuffed.
    Terraforming: Slowly getting there.
    Lavalval Chain: Oh come on...well, I guess Links depower this thing, but I still feel like this is dumb.
    El Shaddoll Construct: Sweet.
    Performage Damage Juggler: Yeah, this would be okay.
    Heavy Storm: Pendulums can't abuse it and they have Duster. Still dumb, but you could see their reasoning.
    Tellarknight Ptolemaeus - ERATTA: (Note that I'm guessing the text) 2(+?) Level 4 LIGHT monsters Once per Chain: You can detach 3 materials from this card; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 monster that is 1 Rank higher than this card that uses 3 monsters as Xyz Materials, except a "Number" monster, by using this face-up card you control as the Xyz Material. (This is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to this card also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.) Okay, sure, whatever. Erattaring this just for the Link VRAINS Pack hype (assuming that this is a thing.)

Semi-Limited:
    Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss: Hype building for Link VRAINS if true. Why not? Oh yeah, loop combo.
    Super Polymerization: I doubt it. It's still a very powerful card.
    Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer: Depowered by Links, but still...Ignister to stronk.

Umlimited:
    Elder Entity Norden: IF gone, so cool.
    The Tyrant Neptune: IF gone, so excellent.
    Blaze Fenix, the Burning Bombardment Bird: Links depower the loops if I remember rightly.
    Genex Ally Birdman: I guess, sure.
    Divine Wind of Mist Valley: YES. Gimme for Yosenju.
    Symbol of Heritage: Eh...
    Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer: Sure. We gots it at three.
    Witch of the Black Forest: Sure.
    Rescue Cat: Sure.
    Burial from a Different Dimension: This was on the list?
    Preparation of Rites: Excellent.
    Saqlifice: Hmm...they still have Towers...
    Wavering Eyes: I know Pendulums are depowered, but this still reeks.
    Dragon Ravine: Finally.
    Domain of the True Monarchs: We got it at three, it was overkil for them.
    Fire Formation Tenki: Zoos gone. Yosenju make a comeback...
    Atlantean Dragoons: Bad idea. Merlanteans are too resistant, and you just KNOW they'll get a Link.

Link VRAINS Pack
    Reprinting Chain, Ptolemaeus, Construct, Dragoons, Charge of the Light Brigade, and Ghostrick Dullahan.

So...yeah. Like I said, rumors, but it oughta keep us entertained for a bit.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lavalval chain DEFINITELY deserves an unban.

this list seems kinda huge. i'm doubting it but. huh.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamaw View Post
    lavalval chain DEFINITELY deserves an unban.

this list seems kinda huge. i'm doubting it but. huh.
    Yeah, I doubt it's true. We'll see in a week I suppose.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm quite sure that this list won't be real, and I'm happy of it because this list is overkill and I hate that kind of lists. Instant Fusion will quite sure not be banned, especially since Sea Monster of Theseus is being released there now and without Instant Fusion no one will play it, and Konami always wants players to seek for specific especially useful cards so that they buy more packs and thus they gain more money.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yugi.feder03 View Post
    I'm quite sure that this list won't be real, and I'm happy of it because this list is overkill and I hate that kind of lists. Instant Fusion will quite sure not be banned, especially since Sea Monster of Theseus is being released there now and without Instant Fusion no one will play it, and Konami always wants players to seek for specific especially useful cards so that they buy more packs and thus they gain more money.
    This list is not overkill at all. Most of that stuff is ban->limit or ban->unlimited. I really like this.

That said, I welcome Denglong, Diagram and Master Peace in the Banned section. I really HATE Diagram and Peace, and Dino TK was dominating the OCG meta ever since the last banlist. Denglong is just an unfair card that gives you acces to either a broken counter trap or a Pot of Greed, foolishes a Wyrm, changes its level to whatever you need and replaces itself with another YZ when leaves the field. It was annoying in pure YZ/Metalfoes YZ/Zefra YZ and absolutely broken in Dino TK. I've seen lots of peaple complaining about its ban, but in my opinion is banworthy, since on top of all the stuff it already does, it's generic and just waits for a deck to abuse of it.

I don't know how I feel about Construct, Dragoons and Prep of Rites. With (unconfirmed, but probable) Shaddoll, Nekroz and/or Zefra, and Atlantean/Mermail supports coming in Link VRAINS Pack, a comeback in the meta is possible.
    Mermail/Atlantean doesn't care about Master Rule 5 and is as good as before, and Dragoons at 3 really helps the deck.
    Shaddoll has 2 Super Poly, 1 Construct, the Subterror Link monster, and Metalfoes (which doesn't care about Master Rule 5 that much either) really helps them.
    Nekroz... well, they still have Djinn Releaser in OCG (at 3, if I remember correctly), and Lavalval Chain's ready to foolish it. If they're gonna release a Nekroz Link monster (it's not improbable: Gishki had an xyz monster), they could easely comeback. Prep at 3 helps them, and Cyber Angel Nekroz has won some locals in the past.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The REAL List. My reactions to differences added.

Its time. This set of OCG Limit Regulations will begin enforcement on October 1.

Newly Forbidden:
    Master Peace, the True Dracoslaying King:
    Dragonic Diagram:

Newly Limited:
    Tribe-Infecting Virus: Hmm...eh, sure.
    Aleister the Invoker: That's a surprise. Invoked are certainly going to have to be smarter now.
    Dinomight Knight, the True Dracofighter: Wow, really?
    Souleating Oviraptor: ****!
    Babycerasaurus: Are you ****ing kidding me?!
    ABC-Dragon Buster: Wow. This kills their loops HARD.
    Denglong, First of the Yang Zing: Glad that it's not banned, but I'd take this banned over crippling the rest of Dinosaurs.
    Terraforming: GOOD.
    Spellbook of Secrets: Tut-tut-tut. They just can't seem to win with Spellbooks; they're either broken or rubbish.
    True Draco Heritage: Okay...
    True Kings Return: Sheesh...overkill much?
    Trickstar Reincarnation: This is a surprise, but it makes sense (and arguably means that I don't need more than one).

Newly Semi-Limited:
    Summoner Monk: I've forgotten where it was at and where we have it.
    Windwitch Ice Bell: Yeah, the Windwitch engine needed to be hit. One-card Crystal Wing is too powerful. Now if only they'd get some more support...
    Maxx C: Get with the times, OCG.
    Pot of Avarice: Okay...this is going to get played.
    Future Fusion: Yeah, not doing much.
    Fossil Dig: Has it become clear how biased I am? Admittedly, this tends to happen with these kinds of spells.

Newly Unlimited:
    Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer:
    Witch of the Black Forest:
    Scarm, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss: Shilling for new support.
    Rescue Cat:
    Burial from a Different Dimension:
    Fire Formation Tenki:
    Preparation of Rites:
    Saqlifice:
    Domain of the True Monarchs:
    Wavering Eyes:
    Dragon Ravine:

Aside from the dumping on Dinosaurs (biased much, me?), my biggest issue with this list is the lack of Construct. Overall, the OCG have nuked the prior format. Will that and the Link VRAINS Pack be enough to create the Link Format? Let us see.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can only say the following

"HA"
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post

"HA"
    Don't mock the second K-Pg extinction!
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post

"HA"
    Hidden Arsenal?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True King is dead, Dino is dead, Spellbook and Invoked are are far less consistent than before. Trickstars... Wow, that's a surprise, but I'm glad that they've limit it. Denglong at 1 is pointless, you either have it at 3 or 0 (and you can always recycle it with Path).
    Spyrals will dominate until Libk VRAINS pack's coming.

AVARICE AT 1. WAT.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.