Remember, this is just rumors. Posted from http://yu-gi5000guard.blog.jp/archives/72486969.html

Forbidden:
Denlong, First of the Yang Zing: Eh...maybe. I'd personally think that they'd Limit it.
Ancient Fairy Dragon: Get stuffed. Ban Terraforming not this.
Master Peace, the True Dracoslaying King: Overkill, but they might need this to go.
Dragonic Diagram: Sadly, it needs the hammer.
Instant Fusion: I so hope that this is true. This card needs to go.

Limited:
Souleating Oviraptor: Get stuffed.
Terraforming: Slowly getting there.
Lavalval Chain: Oh come on...well, I guess Links depower this thing, but I still feel like this is dumb.
El Shaddoll Construct: Sweet.
Performage Damage Juggler: Yeah, this would be okay.
Heavy Storm: Pendulums can't abuse it and they have Duster. Still dumb, but you could see their reasoning.
Tellarknight Ptolemaeus - ERATTA: (Note that I'm guessing the text) 2(+?) Level 4 LIGHT monsters Once per Chain: You can detach 3 materials from this card; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 monster that is 1 Rank higher than this card that uses 3 monsters as Xyz Materials, except a "Number" monster, by using this face-up card you control as the Xyz Material. (This is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to this card also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.) Okay, sure, whatever. Erattaring this just for the Link VRAINS Pack hype (assuming that this is a thing.)

Semi-Limited:
Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss: Hype building for Link VRAINS if true. Why not? Oh yeah, loop combo.
Super Polymerization: I doubt it. It's still a very powerful card.
Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer: Depowered by Links, but still...Ignister to stronk.

Umlimited:
Elder Entity Norden: IF gone, so cool.
The Tyrant Neptune: IF gone, so excellent.
Blaze Fenix, the Burning Bombardment Bird: Links depower the loops if I remember rightly.
Genex Ally Birdman: I guess, sure.
Divine Wind of Mist Valley: YES. Gimme for Yosenju.
Symbol of Heritage: Eh...
Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer: Sure. We gots it at three.
Witch of the Black Forest: Sure.
Rescue Cat: Sure.
Burial from a Different Dimension: This was on the list?
Preparation of Rites: Excellent.
Saqlifice: Hmm...they still have Towers...
Wavering Eyes: I know Pendulums are depowered, but this still reeks.
Dragon Ravine: Finally.
Domain of the True Monarchs: We got it at three, it was overkil for them.
Fire Formation Tenki: Zoos gone. Yosenju make a comeback...
Atlantean Dragoons: Bad idea. Merlanteans are too resistant, and you just KNOW they'll get a Link.

Link VRAINS Pack
Reprinting Chain, Ptolemaeus, Construct, Dragoons, Charge of the Light Brigade, and Ghostrick Dullahan.

So...yeah. Like I said, rumors, but it oughta keep us entertained for a bit.