User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [OCG][EXFO-JP] Altergeist Cards: Hextia + Materialization

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[OCG][EXFO-JP] Altergeist Cards: Hextia + Materialization

Once again, Yu-Gi-Oh.jp delivers the goods. Translations by Ness, revised by Atem.

Altergeist Hextia
    Link Rating 2 FIRE Spellcaster-Type Link Effect Monster
    1500 ATK
    Link Markers: Bottom-Center, Middle-Left
    Link Material Monsters: 2 “Altergeist” monsters
    You can only use the (3)rd effect with this card’s name once per turn.
    (1) This card gains ATK equal to the combined original ATK of all “Altergeist” monsters that this card points to.
    (2) When a Spell/Trap Card, or Spell/Trap effect, is activated (Quick Effect): You can Tribute 1 “Altergeist” monster that this card points to; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy it.
    (3) If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can add 1 “Altegeist” card from your Deck to your hand.

Altergeist Materialization
    Normal Trap Card
    You can only use the (2)nd effect with this card’s name once per turn.
    (1) Activate this card by targeting 1 “Altergeist” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it in Attack Position, and if you do, equip this card to it. When this card leaves the field, destroy the equipped monster.
    (2) You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 “Altergeist” Trap Card in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.

Source: http://yu-gi-oh.jp/news_2017091301.php

Git your ghost girl.

EDIT: Hehe, Yusaku pulling cards from Github. :P

Stack Overflow question #11314144242: "how do i summon firewall dragon?"
    Last edited by Archsorcerer; 1 Week Ago at 04:53 AM. Reason: funny attempts

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "the combined original ATK of all “Altergeist” monsters that this card points to."

But it can only point one at a time due to its arrow position......

Looks like a hint that we will get arrow-changing support for Link monsters in the future.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightshine Stardust View Post
    "the combined original ATK of all “Altergeist” monsters that this card points to."

But it can only point one at a time due to its arrow position......

Looks like a hint that we will get arrow-changing support for Link monsters in the future.
    Something that people don't seem to realize with cards like this and Firewall Dragon is that they aren't supposed to be taken complete advantage of, but that they are supposed to be optimal no matter the zone that they are Summoned in.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Something that people don't seem to realize with cards like this and Firewall Dragon is that they aren't supposed to be taken complete advantage of, but that they are supposed to be optimal no matter the zone that they are Summoned in.
    Bingo.

I, too, notice a lot of redundant questions and complaints about Link Arrow schemes such as this cards'. The majority haven't caught on to the design philosophy behind it yet, and some of the really bad ones seem like they never will.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What? They were saying that this card specifically has unnecessary text due to it's arrows. The fact that this card is supposed to be good in any zone is made very obvious by the revival card being revealed at the same time.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is that a response to Brightshine pointing out the odd wording of "combined ATK" when in its original state, the card can only point to one monster at a time? You can't combine the ATK of one monster, now can you?
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 6 Days Ago at 12:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dudes, now calm all down. the word "combined" is not in the Japanese lore of the card, it was added by the Org's translation!
    Cubic, Cyber Angel, Gimmick Puppet, Lunalight, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician, Phantom Knights, Predaplant, Qli, Raidraptor, Speedroid, Supreme King Magician, Windwitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are this the only 2 cards we get in the yugioh jap reveal ..... that would be sad sins d said we would get a bunch of links revealed.
    Come out, the circuit of dreams and hope ! Arrowheads confirmed ! The summoning conditions are 2 "Trickstar" monsters. I set the 2 of Trickstar Narkiss and Trickstar Candina in the Link Markers ! Circuit combine ! Link Summon !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by starofpower View Post
    Are this the only 2 cards we get in the yugioh jap reveal ..... that would be sad sins d said we would get a bunch of links revealed.
    I hope that we'll see more tomorrow.
    The drought kills me, and Konami TCG being a dick and not revealing the banlist doesn't help either T.T
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ban list was just posted.

I hope Ghost Girl gets a Link 4.