User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [DP19] Legend Duelist 2s Duel Monsters Era Cards

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Seeing the Millennium Eyes Restrict brought a tear to my eye. Great artwork on all 3 of those cards. My understanding is limited, but it would not be a good idea with Instant Fusion? Because Millennium Eyes Restrict seems to be more of a control monster that needs to remain on the field. I guess you could Instant Fusion Millennium Eyes, hope your opponent activates their monster's effect that turn, equip that monster to Millennium Eyes, and then proceed to Link Summon with Millennium Eyes to get rid of your opponents monster.

Also I wonder the viability of the Keith cards with Cyberdarks. It could provide them with some necessary power other than the 5 Cyberdark main deck monsters using their equip effects. But it might be bricky. Worth testing to find out
    Instant Fusion is a fusion summon, you can just revive it

I've already had a Relinquished.dek, and these will naturally be great
    Whole idea, Untargetable relinquished via Djinn Demolisher, eat something, punch face.
    if it ends up naked, use Crush card virus or, rather ironically, the Seal of Orichalcos to protect it. Revive it with limit reverse, graceful revival or COTH. repeat

Deskbot Engine, Manju and Pre-prep helps get it out, in multiples, Magic Planter for Draws and cleaning board. Classic BoM to eat more stuff or Release Restraint Wave

It's actually pretty damn good, Relinquished Spam is annoying as ever

Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    Hey, if my opponent activates a monster effect, then i chain millennium eyes' effect to absorb that monster, doesn't that monster have its effect negated? Since it is now equipped to millenium eyes which makes the 3rd effect live. If so, the card is kinda like a crystal wing (that targets) it can even negate handtraps (since they discard themselves as cost and you could just chain the effect equipping them from the graveyard) and some floating effects. Also, can i activate that effect during the damage step?
    Bingo, the activated effect is still resolving when the third effect is turned on, which would proceed to fizzle it since it gives no shits about where it is activating from
    No activating on Damage Step though, the effect doesn't Directly alter ATK/DEF or Negate Activations, the other 2 effects do that.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XBrain130 View Post
    What? That can be done normally, since one is a HERO and both are WATER.
    I'm saying with those 2 cards you can make 3 fusions.

No wait, 4. Red-Eyes slash too.

King of the Swamp + bubbleman => Invoked Cocytus, E-HERO Absolute Zero, Millenium-Eyes, Red-Eyes Slash.

Both recyclable with Salvage.

Beastking of the Swamp (the level 4 one) + Bubbleman can make Bahamut Shark.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JTSW View Post
    So I guess now we know how that one guy summoned Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth in Arc-V.
    I was wondering when someone would mention that.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    if it ends up naked, use Crush card virus or, rather ironically, the Seal of Orichalcos to protect it.
    Back at my Relinq Lock days, Gagagashield was my most reliable defense, specially when it was done with Demolisher as you said (although Releaser was obviously the priority at the time). Zerozerock was also pretty convenient every now and then.

Also, what is the BoM you mentioned?
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Back at my Relinq Lock days, Gagagashield was my most reliable defense, specially when it was done with Demolisher as you said (although Releaser was obviously the priority at the time). Zerozerock was also pretty convenient every now and then.

Also, what is the BoM you mentioned?
    Book of Moon
    I feel old now
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    King of the Swamp + Amazoness => Amazoness Empress, Amazoness Pet Liger, Invoked Megallanica, Millenium Eyes, Red-Eyes Slash (with a warrior)

I'll stop it there.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    It was already out on the ItalianYugioh facebook page... dunno why the Org's been so slow for that.
    One of them posts rumours regardless of how substantiated they are, the other doesn't. "Guru's" effect, prior to being posted on the news site, had no image showing the effect supporting it, which is why the Org didn't post it. Not because they were slow, because unlike IYGO they give a shit about the accuracy of the information they post.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    One of them posts rumours regardless of how substantiated they are, the other doesn't. "Guru's" effect, prior to being posted on the news site, had no image showing the effect supporting it, which is why the Org didn't post it. Not because they were slow, because unlike IYGO they give a shit about the accuracy of the information they post.
    He raises an excellent point. They were the ones that I got that rumored banlist off.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JTSW View Post
    So I guess now we know how that one guy summoned Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth in Arc-V.
    Heh. Guess so.

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    Yes, as I said, because of the lack of a Ritual Spell for it, it would need to have a name condition to be treated as "Relinquished" (the same kind of condition that "A Legendary Ocean" uses). Alternatively, it could be an Effect Monster retrain of "Relinquished". Your idea is reasonable too, however; "Millennium-Eyes Idol" (or "Thousand-Eyes Illusionist") would make sense.

"Parasite Paranoid" fills the role of the Equip Card. I guess an "Insect Armor with Laser Cannon"/"Laser Cannon Armor" retrain would make sense though.

Based on the placement, the missing card is definitely a Trap Card.
    With Thousand Eyes Restrict confirmed as one of the reprints, that might potentially explain what the other could be.

True about "Parasite Paranoid", but an addition synergistic Equip would be useful for the new Cocoon's sake.

Also, I wonder whar the Trap would do?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    LVP will be next month. It releases after Novembers V Jump, so they can stull get 2 issues worth of advertising for it. We had DP19 as the new reveal set this month, and got a fiar few cards out of it. Next month, we'll be done with EXFO, which will free up a lot of space. And the intro product next month is the SD, assuming the LV box gets the same treatment as the pack, which wont have many cards revealed for it,
    Oh well. That was always a worry. At least there's something fun to look forward to for next month, and we might get more official Deck reveals for that pack.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    He raises an excellent point. They were the ones that I got that rumored banlist off.
    And every rumour they've posted, I've seen somewhere else (BBS, Maxut, NAC or Silver Cards) a significant amount of time before they posted it. They literally just repost information from other sources and conviently forget to post where they get it from. And that's when they aren't posting complete crap.