User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: [DP19] Legend Duelist 2s Duel Monsters Era Cards

Ravensdale, Washington, United States of America
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still want there to be either a spell card that makes machine monsters unaffected by opponents spell cards and spellcaster monster effects, just like Keith's machines in the anime or, an arctype of machine monsters that are unaffected by opponent's spell cards and spellcaster effects.

I know ancient gear monsters kind of work like Keith's machines but still, I want to make machines stupid lol.
    Please check out my Yu-Gi-Oh product opening channel! I usually drink beer while opening!
    Please like and subscribe and thank y'all kindly!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQX...EKw51lPfngMELg

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorRiot View Post
    I still want there to be either a spell card that makes machine monsters unaffected by opponents spell cards and spellcaster monster effects, just like Keith's machines in the anime or, an arctype of machine monsters that are unaffected by opponent's spell cards and spellcaster effects.

I know ancient gear monsters kind of work like Keith's machines but still, I want to make machines stupid lol.
    That was my idea for what Keith's Legend Duelist cards would be like.

Anyway, now I'm going to pray to Konami gods for Legend Duelist 3 to be Yugi with a MoBC ritual retrain, Magician Girl of Chaos ritual and a new ritual Spell card for both; Para/Dox Labyrinth series; and Rex Raptor with retrains of Megazowler, Sword Arm of Dragon and Two-Headed King Rex.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 16th September 2017 at 07:21 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dark Necrofear re-train!

The Millenium-Eyes fusion spell banishes. It can be used to activate Shiranui, the chibi-BLS monster or Eclipse Wyvern.

Millenium-eyes is good. "SO GOOD!" as Gennaro Contaldo would say.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post
    Dark Necrofear re-train!

The Millenium-Eyes fusion spell banishes. It can be used to activate Shiranui, the chibi-BLS monster or Eclipse Wyvern.

Millenium-eyes is good. "SO GOOD!" as Gennaro Contaldo would say.

I really want a new Pegasus Structure deck now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post

I really want a new Pegasus Structure deck now.
    Right in the nostalgia.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    The Eyes Restrict support felt like a dream came true. It makes me wish the Relinquished Lock was still a possible thing.

Instant Fusion Millenium-Eyes works more as way of scaring your opponent into not activating effects I think. You activate it, do the finer parts of your combo safe from interruptions, then use Millenium when you're about to be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Instant Fusion is a fusion summon, you can just revive it
    Both good points. I hadn't considered any of that. Thanks

It's amazing the kind of profound effect it has on us when Konami makes nostalgic cards that are also good
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    And every rumour they've posted, I've seen somewhere else (BBS, Maxut, NAC or Silver Cards) a significant amount of time before they posted it. They literally just repost information from other sources and conviently forget to post where they get it from. And that's when they aren't posting complete crap.
    Ironically enough, that time they actually did post the source.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    One of them posts rumours regardless of how substantiated they are, the other doesn't. "Guru's" effect, prior to being posted on the news site, had no image showing the effect supporting it, which is why the Org didn't post it. Not because they were slow, because unlike IYGO they give a shit about the accuracy of the information they post.
    Sorry about that, I didn't meant to insult the Org. Since they posted the effect and the day after the Org confirmed it, and since I don't follow IYGO and haven't seen their actual post, I didn't know they had not an image or a source.
    But yes, IYGO usually says things without actual sources, and that's the reason I follow the Org instead of them. Sometimes tho, it's actually fun to look at some rumors ^^
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Armageddon Knight or Mathematician -> Dump Relinquished or a fusion sub -> Make Millenium-eyes with its spell.

Fluffal players are going to have a good time. They even got some level 1s they can use to make Linkuriboh.

EDIT: Fusion sub + LIGHT effect warrior => Red-Eyes Slash, Millenium-Eyes, Invoked Mechaba

Felgrand warriors help fill the grave and E-HERO Prisma fits the fusion theme.

You could summon a Lava Golem to your opponent's side of the field and then absorb it next turn when the effect triggers during the standby phase. 3000 ATK Millenium-Eyes that shuts down hand traps.

Lava Golem re-train when?
    Last edited by Archsorcerer; 17th September 2017 at 09:11 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Possible ways Pegasus part of the pack could go

000- Relinquished (Holographic Rare)
    001- M-E Illusionist
    002- M-E Idol
    003-M-E Resict
    004- Relinquished Fusion
    005- Black Illusion Ritual
    006- Gorgon's Eye