Thread: [DP19] Legend Duelist 2s Duel Monsters Era Cards

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eye-lusion.

Hehe.

EDIT: so many years now i get it
    Last edited by Archsorcerer; 18th September 2017 at 11:00 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Possible ways Pegasus part of the pack could go

000- Relinquished (Holographic Rare)
    001- M-E Illusionist
    002- M-E Idol
    003-M-E Resict
    004- Relinquished Fusion
    005- Black Illusion Ritual
    006- Gorgon's Eye

or possibly

000-TER (Holographic Rare)
    001- M-E Illusionist
    002- Relinquished Ritual retrain
    003- M-E Restrict
    004- Relinquished Fusion
    005- Thousand Eyes Idol
    006- Black Illusion Ritual
    Let me quote so it's not at the bottom of the previous page.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since Pegasus is getting more cards I am thinking we will be getting a retrained thousand eyes idol or another one of his famouse monsters illusionist faceless mage. I doubt Relinquished will get a retrain due to cards specifying Relinquished not a Relinquished monster and Relinquished is one of the best designed cards in the game, there is no reason for a retrain imo. It would also be cool if the final support had a way to tie in relinquish support with toon support for a true Peagasus deck, but that is only a hope and a dream.

Weevil's support is nice, but not sure what else he would get since the most important aspects of his deck have been covered insect queen, cocoon/moth and parasite.

Bandit Kieth's cards are awesome and work well with the Hanoi support. I must also mention that the new launcher spider is shooting blast spheres that is freaking awesome. barrel dragon used to be my ace monster back in the day so I am glad to see my old friend back and better than ever. As for other support I am betting on a Slot machine retrain.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    It would also be cool if the final support had a way to tie in relinquish support with toon support for a true Peagasus deck, but that is only a hope and a dream.
    You know what could be cool? If the ritual spell retrain could be discarded to get out toon world, then work from grave if toon world got destroyed. You start with toons, then illusionists if something happens, like Pegasus did.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i still really want to see that other relinquished material that was never named.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally loving the Great Moth support and DARK Machine support. It's about time the moth gets support...

Though I do appreciate DM support that is not DM or Blue-Eyes, I am curious as to when they want to start pushing out GX-based "Legendary Duelists."
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Registered User Charly Ruri Raptors's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They already did in the last Legendary Duelists...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I forgot about Roids, Misawa's...things, and the Cyberdarks. Shows how insignificant they are to me.

Still, that's not what I meant by "based," but oh well.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I doubt Relinquished will get a retrain due to cards specifying Relinquished not a Relinquished monster
    That's not possible. It's JP name is "Sacrifice". A very generic common one word used in other monster names. It would have to be a monster that treat's itself as "Relinquished" specifically. Archetyping it is not an option on principle.
    Weevil's support is nice, but not sure what else he would get since the most important aspects of his deck have been covered insect queen, cocoon/moth and parasite.
    Support something like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post
    Though I do appreciate DM support that is not DM or Blue-Eyes, I am curious as to when they want to start pushing out GX-based "Legendary Duelists."
    You mean for this pack? The first Legendary Duelist had cards for Cyberdark, fusion Roids and Misawa's chemistry cards.

Personally, I'd like to see further support for Asuka. Maybe a Fusion monster that needs a Cyber Angel as a material( Eyes Restrict are still the only fusions that require a ritual material). I'm thinking a retrain of Blade Skater that treats itself as Blade Skater on the field, searches a "Cyber" Warrior upon summon and can initiate a fusion summon even using itself once per turn, a new level 8 Cyber Angel, A fusion monster with "Cyber Angel" monster + "Cyber Prima" as it's fusion materials and a fusion spell that supports both the warrior/fusion side of Asuka's deck and the Fairy/Ritual side(then just have Cyber Prima, Etoile Cyber, Cyber Blader and Machine Angel Ritual as reprints-4th reprint compensates for Pegasus only getting 2 reprints).
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 19th September 2017 at 12:49 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My guess is that a possible Idol re-train can used as a stand-in for Relinquished.

Perhaps with an extra effect.

Since they are trying to bridge a fusion deck and a ritual one, I imagine: "This card is treated 'Relinquished'." + "Discard this card to search Black Illusion ritual."