User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: (EXFO) Tindangle and Jack Knight

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both the Mekk-Knights and the Tindangle look fun, each for their own reasons. I could use some help with constructing Decks on them, though, as well as their more logical plays and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    That thing in the background of world legacy puppet has nothing to do with weathery, they aren't part of the duel terminal storyline (at least for now there's nothing to connect them). If you look at the jack knights they also have a rainbow motif to them, each one of them is representing a color and the last one missing might be the indigo one.

The jack knights have a very big flaw, if you go first, might not be able to do anything because you can only special summon them if your opponent controls something or if you have a monster in your extra monster zone. It doesn't seem like a deck you wanna play pure.

Tindangles are very interesting, that trap for example can be a plus 3, which is ridiculous, but they still need a way to flip the monsters face up during the opponent's turn consistently. I guess i'll have to use tarotrei again for now.
    I wanna say that Mekk-Knights, based on how I interpreted their effect on my first read of them, is a Deck that will encourage users to be kept relatively pure (between themselves and the World Legacy stuff at least).

Quote Originally Posted by XBrain130 View Post
    Very unlikely unfortunately, the official subs kept the the same name.
    In that case, all hail our new Tindangle Overlords! (Not that I have a problem with the name.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the Lovecraftian Entities being represented as Fusion, Synchro and Xyz monsters, some were wondering what part of the mythos would manifest as Link monsters. The Hounds of Tindalos, that inhabit the Angles of Time appear to be the answer.

Still, Tin Dangle is a terribly awkward sounding name.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 16th September 2017 at 06:23 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tindalos sounds so cool but Tindangle not so much. Anyways I like seeing Flip monsters get some love, especially in the anime. I didn't expect Akira Zaizen to even duel so it was a pleasant surprise. I wonder if they'll get more Link monsters.

Jack Knights are all about player engagement with this column strategy stuff which is pretty cool. I was thinking up an idea where there's Rank 5 & Rank 6 Jack Knights that apply their effects to the left and right columns (if possible) adjacent to the zone they are in depending on how many Xyz materials they have, as well as their own zone. A max total of 3 columns would be getting hit by their effects. Detaching a material to use the effect of the Jack Knight Xyz monster would mean you lose the left or right column, your choice. Of course these guys would have to be out in the Main Monster Zone linked to World Scars is out to get maximum utility.

You could create Link 2 Monsters point to the Left and Right with the same idea but then they'd always be hitting a max of 3 columns with their effects and to me that's a bit OP. Let's bring Xyz back a bit, right guys?
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain