0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    More 7 months with the same meta again thanks Konami
    But this time with twice the Brain Control. ;P

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit, did they just kill Zoos? About time! Glad they hit Dinos to an extent as well.

I welcome Semi'd EotB with open arms. Had potential to do stuff, but didn't really warrant a limitation, I don't think.

And welcome back to 3, Dragon Ravine! Now I can (hopefully) make a better Red-Eyes deck.

Overall, this seems like a pretty solid list for the time being.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As long a they don't hit my Invoked Windwitches, I don't care about the ban-list.

I mean they did limit Kaiju Slumber, but I'm fine with one.

"It's not that I fanboy over my waifus, I just keep possession of their souls to my heart's content."

Ravensdale, Washington, United States of America
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will see if this was a more productive way to diminish the strength of True Draco. We already saw that limiting Master Peace and Diagram was not enough in OCG. I know a lot of people are predicting that True Draco will still be the best deck, but Dinomight pulled a ton of weight for the deck, now if you out the Master Peace, it might actually mean something. I am sure that True Draco will still be good, just not necessarily the best deck.

Glad to see Denglong banned! Yang Zing players at my locals told me that if they could of created their own Yang Zing support card, it would not of been as good as Denglong lol. Good to also see some hits to Dinosaurs. Terraforming was not hit at all, and everyone at my locals predicted it would be at least semi-limited. Since I am an ABC player, I am very happy that it is still unlimited!

Some odd ball hits here on this list of course. Emeral suddenly to 0 is strange to me. I knew it was a problem back with full powered Zoo, but they must of saw they way it was interacting with mystic shine balls in World Chalice or something. Also, Dark Hole back to 1. A year ago when link summoning was announced, my team and I joked about having to bring dark hole back to 1 just to try and save big link fields. Well, looks like we might of been right.

Also, Summoner Monk back to 3 is curious since it just went to down to 2 over OCG. Burial from another Dimension is also scary at 2 just because it seems to me like a card that should always be at one forever, like One for One or Foolish Burial.

Overall, I like this list, I hope things change for the better, and man, am I glad to see Zoo finally gone.....I hope.
    Please check out my Yu-Gi-Oh product opening channel! I usually drink beer while opening!
    Please like and subscribe and thank y'all kindly!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQX...EKw51lPfngMELg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Emeral was probably hit becouse of the Infernity/Firewall/Amazoness Archer loop. It didn't require Zoo (even if the two searches out of Bull greatly improved the deck's consistency), but since they don't want to limit Firewall yet...
    Seriously tho, Firewall is one of the most (if not THE most) loop enabler in the entire history of the game.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.