User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I was not ready for this

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Geargiano can be tributed to summon a level 4 Machine from the GY, and since it has 500 ATK, you can use Machine Duplication on it. Basically you need to mill the V, the W and any level 4 Machine, summon Geargiano, Use Machine Duplication, summon V, W and the other Machine, use Fusion Tag on the other Machine to make it XYZ, summon VW, summon VWXYZ, then you need to summon Armed Dragon LV 7, most likely with A Wild Monster Appears.

Ofc this isnt reliable in any way, but there are some options to get the VWXYZ part at least. The hard part is the Milling of V and W without milling a Geargiano tho, so you most likely brick if you run generic Mill Engines.
    Ah, I see. Thanks!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Random as hell, but damn, it's SO cool. When a friend showed me this card, I was like "No way", but then I checked the Org and had to believe it.
    Three cards are still on the way tho, so I'll wait and see if this becomes somewhat viable. This could become the XYZ/VWXYZ support ABC never was.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be Armed Dragon and a signature move card that bypasses the entire LV mechanic just to make it easier to summon this card. Seems to be the trend lately.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I the only one who remembers that you can banish the materials from the Graveyard to summon this thing?
    Sanokal

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Am I the only one who remembers that you can banish the materials from the Graveyard to summon this thing?
    That's not the point, though. You need to special summon the materials first, which is still very difficult with VWXYZ. As someone already said, if it wasn't for that, it would be simple to use Zaiborg the Mega Monarch (or some other cards these days) to dump it straight into the grave, but that's not what's important here.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltanis The Adjudicator View Post
    That's not the point, though. You need to special summon the materials first, which is still very difficult with VWXYZ. As someone already said, if it wasn't for that, it would be simple to use Zaiborg the Mega Monarch (or some other cards these days) to dump it straight into the grave, but that's not what's important here.
    Ah, crap, I missed that. Shoulda realized that. Hmm...the other cards will certainly be interesting then. Thanks for pointing that out...that's certainly new.
    Sanokal