User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [DP19] Ancient Gear Fusion

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Why couldn't Red-Eyes have a Fusion Spell like this?
    who knows, but a nice precedent has been set for any future nostalgia visits.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because Konami shits on Red-Eyes. It's among the top most popular archetypes from DM, and for some strange reason, it doesn't feed their collective hard-on. I mean, it's bad when the card comes with a OPT clause when it restricts you from activating another copy anyway.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's still hope foe Red-Eyes. Between Duel Links and thi stuff, we're now moving into a glurge of support for GX nostalgia, so we could get good Red-Eyes stuff when they work on Darkness' deck.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    There's still hope foe Red-Eyes. Between Duel Links and thi stuff, we're now moving into a glurge of support for GX nostalgia, so we could get good Red-Eyes stuff when they work on Darkness' deck.
    Honestly, I sure as shit hope so. Unfortunately, it appears we're going to have to wait until next year at this point. Perhaps having some "Darkness"-themed Red-eyes support would take the deck in the right direction.

I still say with need a SDR of the old Dragon's Roar SD. That would be freaking awesome.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because if Shaddolls and Brilliant have taught us, fusing from the deck is abusable as hell and this was the next one to come out afterwards, so they went overboard.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Red-Eyes Burn and Red-Eyes Spirit already were Darkness' cards, so I doubt that they will once again print more cards from Darkness, since there is only one left, and that one would be abused in Blue-Eyes more...

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem with AG is that it's too Catapult+Geartown/Fortress reliant. This card is no exception. Of course now I can Catapult Town/Fortress, summon Golem and Wyvern, search Fusion and activate, but it's VERY luck-reliant. And running this card AND Golem is asking for more bricks.
    The card is good overall, but I'd love a new card that summons Golem from hand/deck/GY.

And I'd love more tribute summon support for the theme. I NEVER tribute summon Reactor because it's too difficult and wastes too much resources, and, again, it's Catapult+Town/Fortress reliant. You don't have those cards, you don't do anything.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Let's hope the other 2 new cards can fix this problem, then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A m/t card searcher like rainbow bridge? Or it's too much?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ettel View Post
    A m/t card searcher like rainbow bridge? Or it's too much?
    I'd love that.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.