User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [DP19-JP] Rainbow Bridge & Ultimate Crystal Formation

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlace View Post
    Wasn't that card the reason Crystal Beasts even seen some play in the old days?
    Probably. I remember believing it to be broke during the time, but that was years ago.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FINALLY we get a Rainbow Bridge card. Only took three goes at it.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the mind games this trap induces. Just set any S/T and summon a Crystal Beast, and your opponent will focus on removing either without battle, in fear of giving you a cheap 4000+ ATK field-nuker.

We still don't have a reliable way to summon Rainbow Over Dragon, but maybe this is what Konami is aiming at: how the mere possibility of summoning it with this Trap will restrict opponent plays.

Still wondering how TCG will deal with the "Ultimate Gem God" family...
    "Rainbow"+"Dragon" non-"Malefic" monsters
    Maybe?
    Damn you, Malefic.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Link-0 View Post
    I like the mind games this trap induces. Just set any S/T and summon a Crystal Beast, and your opponent will focus on removing either without battle, in fear of giving you a cheap 4000+ ATK field-nuker.

We still don't have a reliable way to summon Rainbow Over Dragon, but maybe this is what Konami is aiming at: how the mere possibility of summoning it with this Trap will restrict opponent plays.

Maybe?
    Damn you, Malefic.
    I hope TCG reprints them with the "Ultimate Crystal God" in their name or the "(This card is always treated as an Ultimate Crystal God)" clause, so that we can finally resolve the Prisma issue (of which, I admit, I was not aware until recently).

They gave me a Future Fusion... kinda. Not exactly what I was expecting, but at least is viable. Battle traps are a bit slow nowadays and requires you to have 7 CB monsters with different names in hand/field/deck, thus forcing you to run multiple copies of the worse ones... I hope the last card recycles monsters. Something like this: "Shuffle X monsters from your GY into the deck, and draw Y card(s)". This way you won't run out of targets for this card.
    Last edited by BBDD; 29th September 2017 at 10:00 AM.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    I hope TCG reprints them with the "Ultimate Crystal God" in their name or the "(This card is always treated as an Ultimate Crystal God)" clause, so that we can finally resolve the Prisma issue (of which, I admit, I was not aware until recently).
    It wouldn't "fix" Prisma. Prisma only works with named materials. If they change Rainbow Neos to ""Elemental HERO Neos" + 1 "Ultimate Crystal God" monster", as it is in the OCG, Prisma will still only be able to copy Neos's name.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greed the Ambitious View Post
    It wouldn't "fix" Prisma. Prisma only works with named materials. If they change Rainbow Neos to ""Elemental HERO Neos" + 1 "Ultimate Crystal God" monster", as it is in the OCG, Prisma will still only be able to copy Neos's name.
    They'd still have to reprint them, because they're not "Crystal God" as of now. If you change Rainbow Neow requirements but leave the name of the Rainbow Dragons as they are now, it would only be summonable with the recently revealed Crystal God Fusion monster.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Link-0 View Post

Maybe?
    Damn you, Malefic.
    They could instead rename the other two to "Dark Rainbow Dragon" and "Rainbow Malefic Dragon" and make "Rainbow Dragon" an archetype (I always wondered why they didn't just do that to begin with).

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They gave me a Future Fusion... kinda. Not exactly what I was expecting, but at least is viable. Battle traps are a bit slow nowadays and requires you to have 7 CB monsters with different names in hand/field/deck, thus forcing you to run multiple copies of the worse ones... I hope the last card recycles monsters. Something like this: "Shuffle X monsters from your GY into the deck, and draw Y card(s)". This way you won't run out of targets for this card.
    Cobalt Eagle returns a Crystal Beast you control to the top of the Deck. Rainbow Dragon and it's new fusion both have the effect to return all cards on the field to the Deck. What would be good is something to setup the field with many CB monsters from the Grave all at once before activating that effect to maximize deck replenishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    They could instead rename the other two to "Dark Rainbow Dragon" and "Rainbow Malefic Dragon" and make "Rainbow Dragon" an archetype (I always wondered why they didn't just do that to begin with).
    Malefic Rainbow Dragon is not part of the archetype. It doesn't have "Ultimate Gem God" in it's name. The best thing to do would just be to reprint Rainbow Dragon and Rainbow Dark with the archetype text like Summoned Skull and then just reprint the only 4 cards that need change their effect text. Because it IS only FOUR cards. Crystal Protector and Vanguad don't need errata as they haven't been printed in TCG yet.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 29th September 2017 at 10:43 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Cobalt Eagle returns a Crystal Beast you control to the top of the Deck. Rainbow Dragon and it's new fusion both have the effect to return all cards on the field to the Deck. What would be good is something to setup the field with many CB monsters from the Grave all at once before activating that effect to maximize deck replenishing.
    Okay, I'll rewrite my post: I'd like a CONSISTENT and a NOT-A-MINUS-1-SHITTY-CARD way to recycle my monsters.
    I want it so that I can run less of the bad CB monsters and still use this trap. Saying "You can recycle monsters with the Rainbow Dragon" is stupid because (a) you still need to summon them and (b) I don't want to summon the fusion to recycle cards that need to be recycled to summon it in the first place.

Man, I really don't understand you. I say that the fusion is bad, and you answer that "No it's good because you can summon it with Poly and SEVEN FRICKIN' MONSTERS". I say that I need cards that recycle monsters so that I can use the trap and Summon the Fusion consistently, and you answer that "You can use COBALT DUMBASS EAGLE". No one will ever use Cobalt Eagle's effect. NO ONE. EVER.

Registered User Hoozuki_Suigetsu's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I'll rewrite my post: I'd like a CONSISTENT and a NOT-A-MINUS-1-SHITTY-CARD way to recycle my monsters.
    I want it so that I can run less of the bad CB monsters and still use this trap. Saying "You can recycle monsters with the Rainbow Dragon" is stupid because (a) you still need to summon them and (b) I don't want to summon the fusion to recycle cards that need to be recycled to summon it in the first place.

Man, I really don't understand you. I say that the fusion is bad, and you answer that "No it's good because you can summon it with Poly and SEVEN FRICKIN' MONSTERS". I say that I need cards that recycle monsters so that I can use the trap and Summon the Fusion consistently, and you answer that "You can use COBALT DUMBASS EAGLE". No one will ever use Cobalt Eagle's effect. NO ONE. EVER.
    Agree, that's all that i wanted to say.