User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dread's Deck's Hi-speed Genex

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Dread's Deck's Hi-speed Genex

Genex is something That I have been trying to work with for a long time now. then about an hour ago I realized Speedroids basically solve most of their problems.

So this is a quick thing I threw together and am still tweaking even as I type this. so by the time you read this its probably already changed.
    Thought I'd experiment with Xing Zhen Hu a bit, especially since Windmill Genex likes it.

and yes I noticed the 14 card Extra when I was uploading it, dunno how I screwed THAT up but I did.

So far it works pretty well. Genex Primary Problem was that they can't set their own damn synchros up, Speedroids do it for them and enable access to their WIND Synchros. Red-eyed Dice is especially useful for getting levels right, Genex Ally Axel revives any Lv 4 or lower machine.

If only there was a LV 5 and/or 6 WIND Genex synchro...

Comments, suggestions and the like all welcome
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried Xing Zhen Hu Replica? Less cards targeted, but has the same effect, and it can't be countered.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Have you tried Xing Zhen Hu Replica? Less cards targeted, but has the same effect, and it can't be countered.
    1 of them IS Replica, look closely

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wouldn't it be better if you had some Xyz monsters - instead of a pure synchro deck?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would probably remove a Chanbarider, Clear Wing, and Kendama for three Rank 3 Xyz monsters. You probably want to make it a pure Synchro deck, but adding a few Xyz monsters may help its versatility.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I admit it works bad with Xing Zhen Hu and Call, but, as I say everywhere these days, I suggest a couple of Fairy Winds (or at least 1 in place of 1 Typhoon) because Pendulum cannot be hated enough (and deals with floodgates as well).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic TimeKeeper View Post
    So, I admit it works bad with Xing Zhen Hu and Call, but, as I say everywhere these days, I suggest a couple of Fairy Winds (or at least 1 in place of 1 Typhoon) because Pendulum cannot be hated enough (and deals with floodgates as well).
    What about Spell Shattering Arrow? Doesn't that solve all of the same problems you brought up?

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanako View Post
    What about Spell Shattering Arrow? Doesn't that solve all of the same problems you brought up?
    Skill Drain, Lose 1 Turn, Vanities, Monarchs Erupt, Re-Qliate. Motherfucking floodgates.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic TimeKeeper View Post
    XZH was just something I wanted to try out, its kinda hit or miss I admit.
    Most people at my Locals actually have the decency to not use stupid floodgates so those simply aren't a concern for me. Only the fucking Qli players.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    Skill Drain, Lose 1 Turn, Vanities, Monarchs Erupt, Re-Qliate. Motherfucking floodgates.
    And then the odd Boxer Players who can use both imprisoning mirrors, Rivalry of Warlords AND Gozen match

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GodYuya View Post
    wouldn't it be better if you had some Xyz monsters - instead of a pure synchro deck?
    That'd defeat the point of a pure Synchro deck